Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Level 1 Human Knight of Solamnia

AC: 18 (Chainmail, Shield) | HP: 9/9 (5 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
StrSave: +3
Athletics: +5

Carrying Capacity: 255 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 510 lb.
:
17 (+3) | DexInitiative: +2★
Save: −1
Acrobatics: −1
Slight-of-Hand: −1
Stealth: −1☆
★ Add Cha to Initiative (class feature)
☆ disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks from Chainmail Armor.
:
 8 (–1) | ConSave: +1: 13 (+1) | IntSave: -1
Arcana: -1
History: -1
Investigation: -1
Nature: -1
Religion: -1
:
 8 (-1) | WisSave: +3
Animal Handling: +3
Insight: +3
Medicine: +1
Perception: +1
Survival: +3
:
12 (+1) | ChaSave: +5
Deception: +3
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +3
Persuasion: +5
:
16 (+3)

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,  | My actions . . .

As the last creature falls to Mery's arrow Artanis gives a last worried stare to the treeline, but no other monsters appear. Thankfully whatever that orange gas was seems to have just left people hacking and coughing, and as the last of it clears and the monsters crumble away, he slides his javelin away over his shoulder. Aside from the caravan, there was disturbingly little evidence of their battle...

He turns as the newcomer dwarf approaches from behind. He's still breathing heavily as he replies "Not my company friend, though I thank you for your aid. I fear we arrived too late."

"I've never seen the like of these monsters before." He continues, "to be honest, I'm new to the order."

After the dwarf introduces himself Artanis slides his mailed glove off and offers him a hand. "Artanis Brightblade, of the Order of Solamnia. Pleased to meet you. We were heading the same way actually, till we came upon this. Perhaps we could continue together?" He gestures towards Coltan's weapon that had been spewing light and fire. "That's a mighty fine hammer you have there, if there's much more of this I'd be pleased it have it by my side again!

OOC

Action: —

Free: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence. When you take the Attack action, in place of making an attack, you can use your Battlefield Presence to grant a friendly creature that can see or hear you an additional attack the next time they take the Attack action during their turn. Any additional attacks granted that are unused at the start of your next turn are lost. A friendly creature can only gain one additional attack from this feature per round from this feature.

Bonus Actions:

—

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Level 1 Human Knight of Solamnia

AC: 18 (Chainmail, Shield) | HP: 9/9 (5 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
StrSave: +3
Athletics: +5

Carrying Capacity: 255 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 510 lb.
:
17 (+3) | DexInitiative: +2★
Save: −1
Acrobatics: −1
Slight-of-Hand: −1
Stealth: −1☆
★ Add Cha to Initiative (class feature)
☆ disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks from Chainmail Armor.
:
 8 (–1) | ConSave: +1: 13 (+1) | IntSave: -1
Arcana: -1
History: -1
Investigation: -1
Nature: -1
Religion: -1
:
 8 (-1) | WisSave: +3
Animal Handling: +3
Insight: +3
Medicine: +1
Perception: +1
Survival: +3
:
12 (+1) | ChaSave: +5
Deception: +3
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +3
Persuasion: +5
:
16 (+3)

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,  | My actions . . .

As the last creature falls to Mery's arrow Artanis gives a last worried stare to the treeline, but no other monsters appear. Thankfully whatever that orange gas was seems to have just left people hacking and coughing, and as the last of it clears and the monsters crumble away, he slides his javelin away over his shoulder. Aside from the caravan, there was disturbingly little evidence of their battle...

He turns as the newcomer dwarf approaches from behind. He's still breathing heavily as he replies "Not my company friend, though I thank you for your aid. I fear we arrived too late."

"I've never seen the like of these monsters before." He continues, "to be honest, I'm new to the order."

After the dwarf introduces himself Artanis slides his mailed glove off and offers him a hand. "Artanis Brightblade, of the Order of Solamnia. Pleased to meet you." He gestures towards Coltan's weapon that had been spewing light and fire. "That's a mighty fine hammer you have there, not sure I've ever seen something like it!

OOC

Action: —

Free: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence. When you take the Attack action, in place of making an attack, you can use your Battlefield Presence to grant a friendly creature that can see or hear you an additional attack the next time they take the Attack action during their turn. Any additional attacks granted that are unused at the start of your next turn are lost. A friendly creature can only gain one additional attack from this feature per round from this feature.

Bonus Actions:

—

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).