Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                       Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Level 2 Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 17/17 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses:  Darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10, Passive Investigation 14
Str:Save: -1
Athletics: 0

Carrying Capacity: 120 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 240 lb.
8 (-1) | Dex:Initiative: +3
Save: +4
Acrobatics: +3
Slight-of-Hand: +3
Stealth: +3
14 (+2) | Con:Save: +2 14 (+2) | Int:Save: +2
Arcana: +4
History: +4
Investigation: +4
Nature: +3
Religion: +3
14 (+2) | Wis:Save: +0
Animal Handling: +1
Insight: +1
Medicine: +1
Perception: +1
Survival: +1
11 (+0) | Cha:Save: +5
Deception: +5
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +5
Persuasion: +5
16 (+3)

Languages:  Common, Elven, Solamnic, Kharolian, and Draconic
Spell-casting: +5 or DC 131st 3/3 | Bardic Inspiration: 0/3

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’  | My actions

Slipping the money, letter, food and water from the knights into her backpack, Mery turns to peer up at Decimus, taking in his funny hat and the pink-over-white robes and immediately becomes curious about why he dresses that way, but she decides to hold that question for now.  She's not sure what to make of Hunni's hodgepodge outfit, but assumes the Gully Dwarf has her reasons.  It's something to ask about later, if she, too, is heading to Ispin's funeral.

"Yes, Ispin was a friend of mine, Decimus.  I also am on the way to Vogler for his funeral.  I am Mery Keryndon."  She holds out her hand to shake hands with him, then does the same toward Hunni.

When Merituuli compliments her final shot of the pine-green monster, she grins back in his direction and calls, "Thanks.  It was a lucky shot.  You're not half bad, either, with that crossbow of yours."  His exotic appearance also pulls on her curiosity, but she decides to hold those questions as well.  Besides, at this distance, it would be a yelling conversation.

She glances first at Decimus and Hunni, then back toward the other four, trying to really take in all of their faces, but the distance between the two groups is making it a little difficult.  Raising her fingers to her mouth to let out a shrill whistle, she waits until she has everyone's attention, then calls,"Can we all come down here by the dead knights, please?  And would those of you who have not already done so please state your names?  Or at least, whatever you would like to be called by?"  She decides not to repeat her own name until she can do so without yelling.

OOC

Action:  

Bonus Action: —

Movement: 

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Shortbow (simple, ranged, ammunition, two-handed). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target.
                                                                                   Hit:  (1d6 + 2) piercing damage. 

Dagger (light, ranged or melee). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 20/80 ft., one target.
                                                   Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
                                                                   Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

Hit: (1d4+2) piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

Bardic Inspiration (3 per long rest, for 1d6)

As a bonus action, a creature (other than yourself) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.

Ammunition:

16 arrows in quiver, 4 arrow bundles in backpack.

Spellcasting:

Mery is a 1st-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following bards available for spontaneous casting from her first level slots: 

• Cantrips (2/2 slots): prestidigitation, vicious mockery
  • 1st level (3/3 slots): healing word, hideous laughter, unseen servant

Class Features:

• 0/3 Bardic Inspiration0

Botting Instructions:  (i.e. What to do if I haven't posted in a while and haven't announced it.  Personally, if I haven't posted in 2 days and something is needed from me, BOT ME!  I hate holding up the action and will roll with whatever you choose to do.)

• Combat:  In combat, debuff enemies, inspire allies, drop Healing Word, especially on someone with low HP if Mery is close and the party cleric can't for some reason.  If all of that is out of the question, she prefers using her shortbow and staying at range, given her very low AC.
  • Outside of Combat:  She's a support, face, and lore nerd.  Do skill checks!  Persuade, deceive, and intimidate NPCs!  Drop spells that make things easier for the party!  Use tools!  If any male PCs or NPCs are kind to her, have her act like just slightly awkward, like she's not completely 100% used to that.

OOC

When Mery killed the pine-green monster, she was 85 feet away from it, then she walked all the way down to where Hunni and Decimus are to examine the knights' bodies, so I'm assuming those two are near her while the other four are still several (~50+?) feet away, which to me seems like the two groups wouldn't be able to hear one another except by yelling.  So I'm trying to get everyone all together so we can actually hear each other.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses:  Darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10, Passive Investigation 14

16 (+3)

Slipping the money, letter, food and water from the knights into her backpack, Mery turns to peer up at Decimus, taking in his funny hat and the pink-over-white robes and immediately becomes curious about why he dresses that way, but she decides to hold that question for now.  She's not sure what to make of Hunni's hodgepodge outfit, but assumes the Gully Dwarf has her reasons.  It's something to ask about later, if she, too, is heading to Ispin's funeral.

"Yes, Ispin was a friend of mine, Decimus.  I also am on the way to Vogler for his funeral.  I am Mery Keryndon."  She holds out her hand to shake hands with him, then does the same toward Hunni.

When Merituuli compliments her final shot of the pine-green monster, she grins back in his direction and calls, "Thanks.  It was a lucky shot.  You're not half bad, either, with that crossbow of yours."  His exotic appearance also pulls on her curiosity, but she decides to hold those questions as well.  Besides, at this distance, it would be a yelling conversation.

She glances first at Decimus and Hunni, then back toward the other four, trying to really take in all of their faces, but the distance between the two groups is making it a little difficult.  Raising her fingers to her mouth to let out a shrill whistle, she waits until she has everyone's attention, then calls, "Can we all come down here by the dead knights, please?  And would those of you who have not already done so please state your names?  Or at least, whatever you would like to be called by?"  She decides not to repeat her own name until she can do so without yelling.

OOC

Action:  

Movement: 

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Shortbow (simple, ranged, ammunition, two-handed). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target.

Dagger (light, ranged or melee). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 20/80 ft., one target.

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

As a bonus action, a creature (other than yourself) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.

Ammunition:

Spellcasting:

Mery is a 1st-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following bards available for spontaneous casting from her first level slots: 

Class Features:

Botting Instructions:  (i.e. What to do if I haven't posted in a while and haven't announced it.  Personally, if I haven't posted in 2 days and something is needed from me, BOT ME!  I hate holding up the action and will roll with whatever you choose to do.)

• Combat:  In combat, debuff enemies, inspire allies, drop Healing Word, especially on someone with low HP if Mery is close and the party cleric can't for some reason.  If all of that is out of the question, she prefers using her shortbow and staying at range, given her very low AC.
  • Outside of Combat:  She's a support, face, and lore nerd.  Do skill checks!  Persuade, deceive, and intimidate NPCs!  Drop spells that make things easier for the party!  Use tools!  If any male PCs or NPCs are kind to her, have her act like just slightly awkward, like she's not completely 100% used to that.

OOC

When Mery killed the pine-green monster, she was 85 feet away from it, then she walked all the way down to where Hunni and Decimus are to examine the knights' bodies, so I'm assuming those two are near her while the other four are still several (~50+?) feet away, which to me seems like the two groups wouldn't be able to hear one another except by yelling.  So I'm trying to get everyone all together so we can actually hear each other.

tbgg

tbgg

16 (+3)

She glances first at Decimus and Hunni, then back toward the other four, trying to really take in all of their faces, but the distance between the two groups is making it a little difficult.  Raising her fingers to her mouth to let out a shrill whistle, she waits until she has everyone's attention, then calls, "Can we all come down here by the dead knights, please?  And would those of you who have not already done so please state your names?  Or at least, whatever you would like to be called by?"  She decides not to repeat her own name until she can do so without yelling.

OOC

Action:  

Movement: 

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

Ammunition:

Spellcasting:

Class Features:

OOC