Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Level 1 Human Knight of Solamnia

AC: 18 (Chainmail, Shield) | HP: 9/9 (5 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
StrSave: +3
Athletics: +5

Carrying Capacity: 255 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 510 lb.
:
17 (+3) | DexInitiative: +2★
Save: −1
Acrobatics: −1
Slight-of-Hand: −1
Stealth: −1☆
★ Add Cha to Initiative (class feature)
☆ disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks from Chainmail Armor.
:
 8 (–1) | ConSave: +1: 13 (+1) | IntSave: -1
Arcana: -1
History: -1
Investigation: -1
Nature: -1
Religion: -1
:
 8 (-1) | WisSave: +3
Animal Handling: +3
Insight: +3
Medicine: +1
Perception: +1
Survival: +3
:
12 (+1) | ChaSave: +5
Deception: +3
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +3
Persuasion: +5
:
16 (+3)

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,  | My actions . . .

Artanis follows Coltan over to the fallen knights, recognising the heraldry of his order. He suddenly realises just how close the battle had been, despite his party having escaped without a scratch. Here lay three fully fledged knights, not just newly ordained like himself, and who knew how experienced his companions were. It was quickly becoming apparent they had all known Ispin, and had been drawn together for the sad event of his funeral. It was also quickly becoming apparent that Ispin did not make ordinary friends. Or perhaps they didn't have the means to travel.

He is dusty from travel, dressed in roadworthy mail over leather. Much like Coltan's, it's serviceable, but clearly well kept and without finery. From his waist hangs a longsword, its decorative pommel not inkeeping with the practical appearance of his other gear. He brushes a wisp of long chestnut hair from his face as he replies to the newly formed group. "Artanis Brightblade. I do believe we are all headed to Vogler for the same reason, and with incidents like this on the road, it seems sensible we stick together.

"I'm afraid I don't have a shovel on me - we could perhaps put together a cairn, or" - he glances towards the axe at Coltan's belt, "a pyre perhaps? I'm happy to lend a hand with either." He finishes, slipping his leather vambraces free to reveal well muscled and tanned forearms above callused hands.

OOC

Action: —

Free: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence. When you take the Attack action, in place of making an attack, you can use your Battlefield Presence to grant a friendly creature that can see or hear you an additional attack the next time they take the Attack action during their turn. Any additional attacks granted that are unused at the start of your next turn are lost. A friendly creature can only gain one additional attack from this feature per round from this feature.

Bonus Actions:

—

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

:
:
:
:
:
16 (+3)

Artanis follows Coltan over to the fallen knights, recognising the heraldry of his order. He suddenly realises just how close the battle had been, despite his party having escaped without a scratch. Here lay three fully fledged knights, not just newly ordained like himself, and who knew how experienced his companions were. It was quickly becoming apparent they had all known Ispin, and had been drawn together for the sad event of his funeral. It was also quickly becoming apparent that Ispin did not make ordinary friends. Or perhaps they didn't have the means to travel.

He is dusty from travel, dressed in roadworthy mail over leather. Much like Coltan's, it's serviceable, but clearly well kept and without finery. From his waist hangs a longsword, its decorative pommel not inkeeping with the practical appearance of his other gear. He brushes a wisp of long chestnut hair from his face as he replies to the newly formed group. "Artanis Brightblade. I do believe we are all headed to Vogler for the same reason, and with incidents like this on the road, it seems sensible we stick together." 

"I'm afraid I don't have a shovel on me - we could perhaps put together a cairn, or" he glanced towards the axe at Coltan's belt, "a pyre perhaps? I'm happy to lend a hand with either." He finishes, slipping his leather vambraces free to reveal well muscled and tanned forearms above callused hands.

OOC

Free: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence. When you take the Attack action, in place of making an attack, you can use your Battlefield Presence to grant a friendly creature that can see or hear you an additional attack the next time they take the Attack action during their turn. Any additional attacks granted that are unused at the start of your next turn are lost. A friendly creature can only gain one additional attack from this feature per round from this feature.

Bonus Actions:

—

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

:
:
:
:
:
16 (+3)

Artanis follows Coltan over to the fallen knights 

OOC

Free: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

—

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2