Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Rovina   The arch opens into a large atrium lit with flaming sconces and adorned by grand tapestries depicting Krynn’s three moons. Doors circle the room. The light of the moons cascades through broad windows high above. At the center of the room stands a serene-looking woman with long, gray hair and red robes. She nods as you enter. Another person, a gnome girl, is in the room. She looks around the room nervously, as if she, too, is here for the test like you are.

“Welcome, initiates. I am Rovina,” the red-robed mage introduces herself. “and I serve as the Barb’s caretaker.” She ushers the pair of you into to the atrium. “The Barb is a place of ancient power where, during the Night of the Eye, magic flares to life to test would-be mages. I can answer any questions you might have about the Mages of High Sorcery.”

When you examine the tapestries recognize each of the three moons and their relation to the three orders of the Mages of High Sorcery.

OOC

Rovina can answer any question that could be answered by reading the “Mages of High Sorcery” section of “Organizations”.

★A character who succeeds on a DC 10 Wisdom (Perception) check realizes★that while the doors in the room should lead outside, no other entrances into the Barb were visible from the exterior.

spacer.png
A Spellbook Emblazoned with the Symbol of the Mages of High Sorcery

Rules of the Trial

Rovina leads you to a door and says, “To pass the night’s test, you must face the trial in one of the tower’s rooms, which are accessible only for the night. The trial requires magical talent but carries none of the dangers of the Test of High Sorcery. It provides a foundation for the real test. The goal is to complete the challenge presented in the room, implying different apprentices will face different challenges . . . You have until the Night of the Eye ends, at which point the rooms vanish, expelling everyone inside.”

The Trial Begins

Once you are ready, Rovina opens the door, revealing a portal filled with swirling amber light. She directs you to enter the portal together.

Ellywick Lilli Waywocket Wrenn Shamil Tana Zanna Zook “Sparklegem” Timbers   “Hi,” the gnome girl says, holding out a hand to either of you. “I’m Ellywick Lilli Waywocket Wrenn Shamil Tana Zanna Zook “Sparklegem” Timbers!” Though she’s very excited, much of her nervousness remains. “I was hoping we’d be able to work together, but it looks like we’re getting separate trials . . . Good luck! I think we’re gonna need it!”

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Rovina   The arch opens into a large atrium lit with flaming sconces and adorned by grand tapestries depicting Krynn’s three moons. Doors circle the room. The light of the moons cascades through broad windows high above. At the center of the room stands a serene-looking woman with long, gray hair and red robes. She nods as you enter. Another person, a gnome girl, is in the room. She looks around the room nervously, as if she, too, is here for the test like you are.

“Welcome, initiates. I am Rovina,” the red-robed mage introduces herself. “and I serve as the Barb’s caretaker.” She ushers the pair of you into to the atrium. “The Barb is a place of ancient power where, during the Night of the Eye, magic flares to life to test would-be mages. I can answer any questions you might have about the Mages of High Sorcery.”

When you examine the tapestries recognize each of the three moons and their relation to the three orders of the Mages of High Sorcery.

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

Rovina leads you to a door and says, “To pass the night’s test, you must face the trial in one of the tower’s rooms, which are accessible only for the night. The trial requires magical talent but carries none of the dangers of the Test of High Sorcery. It provides a foundation for the real test. The goal is to complete the challenge presented in the room, implying different apprentices will face different challenges . . . You have until the Night of the Eye ends, at which point the rooms vanish, expelling everyone inside.”

The Trial Begins

Once you are ready, Rovina opens the door, revealing a portal filled with swirling amber light. She directs you to enter the portal together.

Ellywick Lilli Waywocket Wrenn Shamil Tana Zanna Zook “Sparklegem” Timbers   “Hi,” the gnome girl says, holding out a hand to either of you. “I’m Ellywick Lilli Waywocket Wrenn Shamil Tana Zanna Zook “Sparklegem” Timbers!” Though she’s very excited, much of her nervousness remains. “I was hoping we’d be able to work together, but it looks like we’re getting separate trials . . . Good luck! I think we’re gonna need it!”

OOC

Rovina can answer any question that could be answered by reading the “Mages of High Sorcery” section of “Organizations”.

★A character who succeeds on a DC 10 Wisdom (Perception) check realizes★that while the doors in the room should lead outside, no other entrances into the Barb were visible from the exterior.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

The Trial Begins

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

The Trial Begins

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

The Trial Begins

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

The arch opens into a large atrium lit with flaming sconces and adorned by grand tapestries depicting Krynn’s three moons. Doors circle the room. The light of the moons cascades through broad windows high above. At the center of the room stands a serene-looking woman with long, gray hair and red robes. She nods as you enter. Another person, a gnome girl, is in the room. She looks around the room nervously, as if she, too, is here for the test like you are.

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

The Trial Begins

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

The arch opens into a large atrium lit with flaming sconces and adorned by grand tapestries depicting Krynn’s three moons. Doors circle the room. The light of the moons cascades through broad windows high above. At the center of the room stands a serene-looking woman with long, gray hair and red robes. She nods as you enter. Another person, a gnome girl, is in the room. She looks around the room nervously, as if she, too, is here for the test like you are.

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

The Trial Begins

“Hi,” the gnome girl says, holding out a hand to either of you. “I’m Ellywick Lilli Waywocket Wrenn Shamil Tana Zanna Zook “Sparklegem” Timbers!” Though she’s very excited, much of her nervousness remains. “I was hoping we’d be able to work together, but it looks like we’re getting separate trials . . . Good luck! I think we’re gonna need it!”

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

The arch opens into a large atrium lit with flaming sconces and adorned by grand tapestries depicting Krynn’s three moons. Doors circle the room. The light of the moons cascades through broad windows high above. At the center of the room stands a serene-looking woman with long, gray hair and red robes. She nods as you enter.

spacer.png

Rules of the Trial

The Trial Begins

OOC