Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Neither Decimus nor Hunni can interpret the runes carved into the wall upon first glance, either.

When Hunni makes her way around the room, she finds the door has no handle to grasp—just a keyhole. Looking behind her, at the center of the room, floats a key! Her attempts to push the door are futile. She even snakes a little finger into the keyhole to maybe yank the door open, but again, it does not budge.

“I don’t suppose either of you knows how to cast the detect magic spell, or any other spell that would let you these invisible walls, do you? I wish I’d’ve remembered to prepare it! Ahaha!” She does a cute little gesture of bonking herself on the head and sicking out her tongue. Tee-hee!

Ellywick then begins feeling her way through the maze.

Hour I

Ellywick spends an hour getting fruitlessly lost in the maze.

OOC

Ellywick will spend one hour studying the runes, unless either of you does something that would let you finish the maze, retrieve the key, and open the door before she finishes studying the runes.

A character who casts detect magic sees the walls of the maze glow with auras of illusion and transmutation magic. Other spells that reveal invisibility, such as faerie fire or see invisibility, also reveal the walls. Characters who can see the walls can easily navigate to the maze’s center. Characters who can’t see the walls can still complete the test, but doing so takes an hour and requires a successful DC 14 Intelligence (Investigation) check. Characters can attempt this check again after an additional hour of effort.

Remember: A character who examines the carvings learns their meaning by spending an hour studying them.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Neither Decimus nor Hunni can interpret the runes carved into the wall upon first glance, either.

When Hunni makes her way around the room, she finds the door has no handle to grasp—just a keyhole. Looking behind her, at the center of the room, floats a key! Her attempts to push the door are futile. She even snakes a little finger into the keyhole to maybe yank the door open, but again, it does not budge.

“I don’t suppose either of you knows how to cast the detect magic spell, or any other spell that would let you these invisible walls, do you? I wish I’d’ve remembered to prepare it! Ahaha!” She does a cute little gesture of bonking herself on the head and sicking out her tongue. Tee-hee!

Hour I

OOC

Ellywick will spend one hour studying the runes, unless either of you does something that would let you finish the maze, retrieve the key, and open the door before she finishes studying the runes.

A character who casts detect magic sees the walls of the maze glow with auras of illusion and transmutation magic. Other spells that reveal invisibility, such as faerie fire or see invisibility, also reveal the walls. Characters who can see the walls can easily navigate to the maze’s center. Characters who can’t see the walls can still complete the test, but doing so takes an hour and requires a successful DC 14 Intelligence (Investigation) check. Characters can attempt this check again after an additional hour of effort.

Remember: A character who examines the carvings learns their meaning by spending an hour studying them.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Hour I

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Hour I

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

OOC