Edit History

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

spacer.pngColtan Bluetemper

Neidar Folk Hero Forge Cleric

AC: 18 (Chain Mail +2 Shield) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+3) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 15, Insight 13, Investigation 12
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: Speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Coltan rummaged through his gear inventorying what was missingDo you want me to decide what Coltan is missing? Is this a plot device?.  He was aggravated by the burglary but content at being unharmed.  He blamed Katlina who should have been on watch but left yesterday to visit another friend before they would meet up in Vogler.  But, he could not stay mad at that kender.  After his count was complete, the dwarf broke his fast with some travel rations and water.  Nothing fancy, but the tack will get him to Vogler and make him appreciate cooked food all the more. 

As he chewed the tough salted meat, he reflected on his dream.  The bejeweled forest was amazing, beautiful, and artistic, and it was how his parents described the afterlife.  Then, he heard clashing steel, the sounds of a battle that he could not discern.  Then, piles of dead bodies surrounded him, as if time had skipped and the battle was finished.  Something on one of the corpses drew his attention.  What was it?  He pulled his father's amulet away from his chest and twisted the chain, so he could closely examine its design.  The holy symbol of the forging hammer of Reorx matched the amulet in the vision.  Interesting.  And, his father's amulet actually looked shinier than he remembered glinting in the morning sunlight.  He wondered what the vision meant and pondered it as he restarted the trail.  Eventually, the vision passed into his memory letting his subconscious chew on its meaning.

OOC

Don't know if you want me to pick what I lost.  Hope it was alright to burnish his father's holy symbol.

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

spacer.pngColtan Bluetemper

Neidar Folk Hero Forge Cleric

AC: 18 (Chain Mail +2 Shield) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+3) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 15, Insight 13, Investigation 12
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: Speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Coltan rummaged through his gear inventorying what was missingDo you want me to decide what Coltan is missing? Is this a plot device?.  He was aggravated by the burglary but content at being unharmed.  He blamed Katlina who should have been on watch but left yesterday to visit another friend before they would meet up in Vogler.  But, he could not stay mad at that kender.  After his count was complete, the dwarf broke his fast with some travel rations and water.  Nothing fancy, but the tack will get him to Vogler and make him appreciate cooked food all the more. 

As he chewed the tough salted meat, he reflected on his dream.  The bejeweled forest was amazing, beautiful, and artistic, and it was how his parents described the afterlife.  Then, he heard clashing steel, the sounds of a battle that he could not discern.  Then, piles of dead bodies surrounded him, as if time had skipped and the battle was finished.  Something on one of the corpses drew his attention.  What was it?  He pulled his father's amulet away from his chest and twisted the chain, so he could closely examine its design.  The holy symbol of the forging hammer of Reorx matched the amulet in the vision.  Interesting.  And, his father's amulet actually looked shinier than he remembered glinting in the morning sunlight.  He wondered what the vision meant and pondered it along the trail.  Eventually, the vision passed into his memory letting his subconscious chew on its meaning.

OOC

Don't know if you want me to pick what I lost.  Hope it was alright to burnish his father's holy symbol.