Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

At the meeting Kartesh will act like at the Auction as a Diplomatic voice or advisor to Jake and act initially as the primary then fall back to a secondary role,backing him up with advice and leadership.

He upon entering remains Aware and uses his Intuition on the situation and Empathy upon the creature to gauge the creatures ???? whilst he speaks sensing his motives and if they the is anything deceptive behind them.

Once he has a gauge on him using his empathy again diplomatically he steps a few feet forward of Jake non threateningly and states the following,after observing them for at least a minute whilst he speaks.

"Noble !" he pauses..."We appologise for our miscomings!, but we do not know who you are ,by name or by race,or by faction you serve!

"We do not know of your War with the Heavy Tech invaders as you call them! if you are referring to the Owners and occupants of Capital Station."

"We do not know of your knowledge of value of currency,but i believe if i would converse with my Master,that he would agree that such a task,involving such an extreme risk of discovery,danger,and persecution after the fact most likely for the rest of our lives,not to mention that the act would kills millions of people, would warrant a substantial raise in your offer, i would wager of at least a million credits if not more."

"We hope this doesn't offend or anger you,and we sincerely appologise if we have,but we please ask you take this into consideration."

cheezal

cheezal

At the meeting Kartesh will act like at the Auction as a Diplomatic voice or advisor to Jake and act initially as the primary then fall back to a secondary role,backing him up with advice and leadership.

He upon remains Aware and uses his Intuition on the situation and Empathy upon the creature to gauge the creatures ???? whilst he speaks sensing his motives and if they the is anything deceptive behind them.

Once he has a gauge on him using his empathy again diplomatically he steps a few feet forward of Jake non threateningly and states the following,after observing them for at least a minute whilst he speaks.

"Noble !" he pauses..."We appologise for our miscomings!, but we do not know who you are ,by name or by race,or by faction you serve!

"We do not know of your War with the Heavy Tech invaders as you call them! if you are referring to the Owners and occupants of Capital Station."

"We do not know of your knowledge of value of currency,but i believe if i would converse with my Master,that he would agree that such a task,involving such an extreme risk of discovery,danger,and persecution after the fact most likely for the rest of our lives,not to mention that the act would kills millions of people, would warrant a substantial raise in your offer, i would wager of at least a million credits if not more."

"We hope this doesn't offend or anger you,and we sincerely appologise if we have,but we please ask you take this into consideration."

cheezal

cheezal

He upon remains Aware and uses his Intuition on the situation and Empathy upon the creature to gauge the creatures ???? whilst he speaks sensing his motives and if they the is anything deceptive behind them.

ROLLS and Editing to come.. stand by...

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

He upon entering steps a few feet forward of Jake non threateningly and states the following,after observing them for at least a minute whilst he speaks.

cheezal

cheezal

He upon entering steps a few feet forward of Jake non threateningly and states the following,after observing them for at least a minute whilst he speaks.