Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Kartesh stretches his mind back trying to recall the name of the faction leader at the Auction.

"I have negotiated with Overseer CB ??? before

"I would understand your reluctance to tell us,since you fear their destruction,but where are these birthing chambers being effected? and is there anything else we could possibly do"

"We could try and negotiate with them on your behalf".

""If not i will consult with my Master and we shall decide whether to take up your offer or decline,we bear no harm or malice with your people and would respect if we do decline that on the good faith that we came here,we would also expect to leave safely.""

cheezal

cheezal

Kartesh stretches his mind back trying to recall the name of the faction leader at the Auction.

"Overseer CB-715?" "When we last met,we were acting as impartial sellers of the ship in our possession at the time! and we were middle men,drafted by the station to Auction of the ship. Whilst we sympathise with your plight,our presence there was purely one of business.""

"I would understand your reluctance to tell us,since you fear their destruction,but where are these birthing chambers being effected? and is there anything else we could possibly do"

""If not i will consult with my Master and we shall decide whether to take up your offer or decline,we bear no harm or malice with your people and would respect if we do decline that on the good faith that we came here,we would also expect to leave safely.""

cheezal

cheezal

"Overseer CB-715?" "When we last met,we were acting as impartial sellers of the ship in our possession at the time! and we were middle men,drafted by the station to Auction of the ship. Whilst we sympathise with your plight,our presence there was purely one of business.""