Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

"Noble Thi Keen! so are you saying the machines that are attacking your race are the Meklar?""

cheezal

cheezal

A little confused with their terminology,whether that being that the Thri kreen don't know the name of their invaders,or don't have the way to convey who it is in a way we mutually understand.

Kartesh says..."Excuse our confusion ! we are having a mild communication issue in understanding exactly who is the threat to your people.."

"If the words are complicated for you to convey, do you have vision of these heavy invaders,that may reveal their racial or corperation identity""

""I will then consult with my Master!"

cheezal

cheezal

A little confused with their terminology,whether that being that the Meklar don't know the name of their invaders,or don't have the way to convey who it is in a way we mutually understand.

Kartesh says..."Excuse our confusion ! we are having a mild communication issue in understanding exactly who is the threat to your people.."

"If the words are complicated for you to convey, do you have vision of these heavy invaders,that may reveal their racial or corperation identity""

cheezal

cheezal

A little confused with their terminology,whether that being that the Meklar don't know the name of their invaders,or don't have the way to convey who it is in a way we mutually understand.

Kartesh says..."Excuse our confusion Overseer! we are having a mild communication issue in understanding exactly who is the threat to your people.."

cheezal

cheezal

A little confused with their terminology,whether that being that the Meklar don't know the name of their invaders,or have the way to convey who it is in a way we mutually understand.

Kartesh says..."Excuse our confusion Overseer! we are having a mild communication issue in understanding exactly who is the threat to your people.."