Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

"'Noble Thi Keen ! please allow me to consult with my Master"

he withdraws to speak with some privacy to Jake.

Saying ""Well this is some serious situation we have ourselves in here.!"

"If they are telling the truth,if we do nothing,the Meklar will destroy their birthing chambers""

""But what will the loss of a Dyson sphere do to Capital? Would it still kill people due to power loss?""

he offers Jake his Leadership asking Jake to assess the consequences with his knowledge of technology.

he also offers his Leadership to appraise the battleship the Thi Keen possess..for the possibility of offering the Meklar the ship for them to leave the Thi Keen alone.

""Or could we suggest a potential relocation of their race,if they weren't attached to the planet ""

cheezal

cheezal

"'Noble Thi Keen ! please allow me to consult with my Master"

he withdraws to speak with some privacy to Jake.

Saying ""Well this is some serious situation we have ourselves in here.!"

"If they are telling the truth,if we do nothing,the Meklar will destroy their birthing chambers""

""But what will the loss of a Dyson sphere do to Capital? Would it still kill people due to power loss?""

he offers Jake his Leadership asking Jake to assess the consequences with his knowledge of technology.

he also offers his Leadership to appraise the battleship the Thi Keen possess..for the possibility of offering the Meklar the ship for them to leave the Thi Keen alone.

""Or could we suggest a potential relocation of their race,if they weren't attached to the planet ""