Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

The creature in front of you turns red and slams down one of his many fists. A force field appears around Kar Tesh and the clicks are fast and full of emotion. The computer voice does not accurately portray the emotion of the creature in front of you.   " This is our home, our world, i am not begging with invaders, we will destroy them with or without you. Now you came here for the job, so i accept you WILL help me." It points to Jake "Quiet one you fly me to the base to drop off my weapon to my people, you chatting one stay here till we get back, i set a timer if i do not send msg to update will crush you inside that cage stops your friend here from betraying me. Lets go NOW. " Laser Turrets drop down and target Jake waiting for his response to the demand. 

wrathgon

wrathgon

The creature in front of you turns red and slams down one of his many fists. A force field appears around Kar Tesh and the clicks are fast and full of emotion. The computer voice does not accurately portray the emotion of the creature in front of you.   " This is our home, our world, i am not begging with invaders, we will destroy them with or without you. Now you came here for the job, so i accept you WILL help me." It points to Jake "Quiet one you fly me to the base to drop off my weapon to my people, you chatting one stay here till we get back, i set a timer if i do not send msg to update will crush you inside that cage stops your friend here from betraying me. Lets go NOW. " Laser Turrets drop down and target Jake waiting for his response to the demand.