Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Suddenly surrounded by a force field the general tone of Kartesh shifts slightly from one of sympathy to one of pity.

He says "I strongly discourage this course of action Noble Thi Keen!, I know you are in a desperate situation,but there are other ways..."'

"The race invading your world are known as the Meklar,They are but one race that dwell on the Station,that is powered by the sphere you seek to destroy""

""We personal saw what the People who run the station did to a planet that ,did an act that merely cost them money,and they sent a fleet of ships to wipe them out,and wipe them out they did."

""What do you think they would do to someone that openly destroys something majorly substantial to them!""

""If you force my Master to act,sure it may cost my life if he refuses,but i am 1000% certain,your actions if they werent desperate enough,would potentially send you into extinction.""

""So i strongly advise you to put aside your emotions and act like them,allow us to negotiate on your behalf or be it on your own head the consquences of your own actions.""

cheezal

cheezal

Suddenly surrounded by a force field the general tone of Kartesh shifts slightly from one of sympathy to one of ?????.

He says "I strongly discourage this course of action Noble Thi Keen!, I know you are in a desperate situation,but there are other ways..."'

"The race invading your world are known as the Meklar,They are but one race that dwell on the Station,that is powered by the sphere you seek to destroy""

""We personal saw what the People who run the station did to a planet that ,did an act that merely cost them money,and they sent a fleet of ships to wipe them out."

""What do you think they would do to someone that openly destroys something majorly substantial to them!""

""If you force my Master to act,sure it may cost my life if he refuses,but i am 1000% certain,your actions if they werent desperate enough,would potentially send you into extinction.""

""So i strongly advise you to put aside your emotions and act like them,allow us to negotiate on your behalf or be it on your own head the consquences of your own actions.""

cheezal

cheezal

suddenly surrounded by a force field the general tone of Kartesh shifts slightly from one of sympathy to one of ?????.

""We personal saw what the People who run the station did to a planet that ,did an act that merely cost them money,and they sent a fleet of ships to wipe them out."

cheezal

cheezal

suddenly surrounded by a force field the general tone of Kartesh shifts slightly from one of sympathy to one of ?????.

cheezal

cheezal