Edit History

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngVal looks thoughtful, "Okay, since he's only open at night perhaps I will pop over there after dinner to get an idea of what he might have.  I could take a few things with me to see what kind of price he offers, but obviously not the whole lot.  Who'd like to come with me postponing hot baths, wine and other things until later?"  Looking at the barmaid, "What's your name, dear?  And given what I've ordered, what do you think might go best with it in terms of drinks?  Oh, and is there a desert offering?"

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngVal looks thoughtful, "Okay, since he's only open at night perhaps I will pop over there after dinner to get an idea of what he might have.  I could take a few things with me to see what kind of price he offers, but obviously not the whole lot.  Who'd like to come with me postponing hot baths, wine and other things until later?"  Looking at the barmaid, "What's your name, dear?  And given what I've ordered, what do you think might go best with it in terms of drinks?  Oh, and is there a desert offering?"

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngVal looks thoughtful, "Okay, since he's only open at night perhaps I will pop over there after dinner to get an idea of what he might have.  I could take a few things with me to see what kind of price he offers, but obviously not the whole lot.  Who'd like to come with me postponing hot baths, wine and other things until later?"