Edit History

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngVal finishes her one glass of wine and has eaten three quarters of her food. 

"I'm ready to go and I'll meet anyone outside who wants to check out the Midnight Snack Shack with me."

As Alliandra comes back around, she nods to the waitress, gesturing to the unusual way she's stacked her pork tenderloin atop cheese-covered sweet potato slics and topped with the mushroom gravy.  The investigator also hands her a coin.

"The food was excellent, could I get an old bowl to put the rest of this in for our dog, he's out in the barn and I didn't want to use your dishes for that.  Here's another gold to keep the party going for anyone who wants to keep going, they all have their keys.  If there's any left at the end, you keep it, if there's a shortcoming, I'll make it up in the morning."

When all of that is done, Val will drop her backpack in the room and lock it; she will keep wearing her armor and her bandoliers, keeping her pistol holstered at her side while she waits by the barn for whomever is going.  Val will give the bowl of food to the dog and look over what might be easiest to carry while she waits for any other shoppers to arrive.

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngVal finishes her one glass of wine and has eaten three quarters of her food. 

"I'm ready to go and I'll meet anyone outside who wants to check out the Midnight Snack Shack with me."

As Alliandra comes back around, she nods to the waitress, gesturing to the unusual way she's stacked her pork tenderloin atop cheese-covered sweet potato slics and topped with the mushroom gravy.  The investigator also hands her a coin.

"The food was excellent, could I get an old bowl to put the rest of this in for our dog, he's out in the barn and I didn't want to use your dishes for that.  Here's another gold to keep the party going for anyone who wants to keep going, they all have their keys.  If there's any left at the end, you keep it, if there's a shortcoming, I'll make it up in the morning."

When all of that is done, Val will drop her backpack in the room and lock it; she will keep wearing her armor and her bandoliers, keeping her pistol holstered at her side while she waits by the barn for whomever is going.  Val will give the bowl of food to the dog and look over what might be easiest to carry while she waits for any other shoppers to arrive.