Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

Bianca Pohlo

apprentice_wizard_by_matbudimir_dcrqsex-pre.jpg

Rushing after the others, Bianca sees Kaichar embroiled with some kind of giant beetle.

"Um..."

Not sure what to do, she hesitates... then finally takes aim with the crossbow, struggling not to point it at any of her allies, and shoots.

Actions

Move to somewhere I can shoot from - which means that space above Neskas and next to Dihada probably. That also means that the beetle gets soft cover (+4 AC) as well as me taking a -4 penalty for firing into melee..

Standard: Attack with the crossbow. I'm not actually sure how much ammo I have, but I hope there's a bolt nocked already at least! +1 from Bless.

Statblock

[URL=https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=1797520][B]Bianca Pohlo[/B][/URL] [B]Initiative:[/B] +2, [B]Senses:[/B] Low-Light Vision, Perception +3 [B]HP:[/B] 9/9 [B]AC:[/B] 12, [B]Touch:[/B] 12, [B]Flat-Footed:[/B] 10, [B]CMD:[/B] 11 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2 [B]Spells L1:[/B] Enlarge Person, [strike]Sleep[/strike], Grease [B]Spells L0:[/B] Daze, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation [B]Arcane Reservoir:[/B] 2/4 [B]Condition:[/B] None
Bianca Pohlo
Initiative: +2, Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +3
HP: 9/9
AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 10, CMD: 11
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2
Spells L1: Enlarge Person, Sleep , Grease
Spells L0: Daze, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
Arcane Reservoir: 2/4
Condition: None
TheFred

TheFred

Bianca Pohlo

apprentice_wizard_by_matbudimir_dcrqsex-pre.jpg

Rushing after the others, Bianca sees Kaichar embroiled with some kind of giant beetle.

"Um..."

Not sure what to do, she hesitates... then finally takes aim with the crossbow, and shoots.

Actions

Move to somewhere I can shoot from - which means that space above Neskas and next to Dihada probably. That also means that the beetle gets soft cover (+4 AC) as well as me taking a -4 penalty for firing into melee..

Standard: Attack with the crossbow. I'm not actually sure how much ammo I have, but I hope there's a bolt nocked already at least! +1 from Bless.

Statblock

[URL=https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=1797520][B]Bianca Pohlo[/B][/URL] [B]Initiative:[/B] +2, [B]Senses:[/B] Low-Light Vision, Perception +3 [B]HP:[/B] 9/9 [B]AC:[/B] 12, [B]Touch:[/B] 12, [B]Flat-Footed:[/B] 10, [B]CMD:[/B] 11 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2 [B]Spells L1:[/B] Enlarge Person, [strike]Sleep[/strike], Grease [B]Spells L0:[/B] Daze, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation [B]Arcane Reservoir:[/B] 2/4 [B]Condition:[/B] None
Bianca Pohlo
Initiative: +2, Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +3
HP: 9/9
AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 10, CMD: 11
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2
Spells L1: Enlarge Person, Sleep , Grease
Spells L0: Daze, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
Arcane Reservoir: 2/4
Condition: None