Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

Bianca Pohlo

apprentice_wizard_by_matbudimir_dcrqsex-pre.jpg

Bianca looks back at Noriko uncomfortably, and nervously pushes her glasses back up her nose.

"Um, well, um... necromantic spells can animate bodies or, um, bones… they aren’t very strong, the weakest of the undead; it looks like this one was crushed by the horse." As she talks, she seems to lose some of her nerves and focuses more on the facts and figures she can remember. "Undead can haunt old places like this, but… this is an old Varisian site, that was used a lot back before Sandpoint got so big, so… it seems unlikely. Besides, they wouldn’t have sent worker with no guards if there was any chance of that."

She shrugs, not quite sure what to make of it all.

"I, um, I can test to see if there’s any trace of necromancy?" She suggests.

Carefully, she repeats the incantation of revealing that will allow her to discern any magical auras in the area… this time, keeping her distance, just in case this skeleton, like the orc, decides to try and grab at her!

TheFred

TheFred

Bianca Pohlo

apprentice_wizard_by_matbudimir_dcrqsex-pre.jpg

Bianca looks back at Noriko uncomfortably, and nervously pushes her glasses back up her nose.

"Um, we’ll, um... necromantic spells can animate bodies or, um, bones… they aren’t very strong, the weakest of the undead; it looks like this one was crushed by the horse." As she talks, she seems to lose some of her nerves and focuses more on the facts and figures she can remember. "Undead can haunt old places like this, but… this is an old Varisian site, that was used a lot back before Sandpoint got so big, so… it seems unlikely. Besides, they wouldn’t have sent worker with no guards if there was any chance of that."

She shrugs, not quite sure what to make of it all.

"I, um, I can test to see if there’s any trace of necromancy?" She suggests.

Carefully, she repeats the incantation of revealing that will allow her to discern any magical auras in the area… this time, keeping her distance, just in case this skeleton, like the orc, decides to try and grab at her!