Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

Bianca Pohlo

apprentice_wizard_by_matbudimir_dcrqsex-pre.jpg

"Oh gods oh gods..." Bianca babbles, terrified of the monsters ahead. It's one thing to read about these things, and quite another to see them in real life! "Er... err... look out!"

If only there was something she could do to help... shouting advice to these far more experienced warriors is probably hindering them more than anything. What about a spell? Another sleeping spell wouldn't be effective against the undead, even if she were able to cast another...

"Um... hold on... I can help! Uh, maybe... I just need, um..."

Still in a panic, she fumbles with her bag until she manages to get it open and pull out her spellbook. Surely there's something in here that can help?

Actions

I will use Bianca's Quick Study exploit to swap out a prepared spell for another. This requires a full-round action.

However it also says that she has to be able to reference her spellbook, so I don't know if I need to spend a move action (or more) getting it out, first? I don't expect Bianca to be much use this fight anyway, honestly...

Statblock

Bianca Pohlo
Initiative: +2, Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +3
HP: 9/9
AC: 12, Touch: 12, Flat-Footed: 10, CMD: 11
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2
Spells L1: Enlarge Person, Sleep, Ray of Enfeeblement
Spells L0: Daze, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
Arcane Reservoir: 3/4
Condition: None

TheFred

TheFred

Bianca Pohlo

apprentice_wizard_by_matbudimir_dcrqsex-pre.jpg

"Oh gods oh gods..." Bianca babbles, terrified of the monsters ahead. It's one thing to read about these things, and quite another to see them in real life! "Er... err... look out!"

If only there was something she could do to help... shouting advice to these far more experienced warriors is probably hindering them more than anything. What about a spell? Another sleeping spell wouldn't be effective against the undead, even if she were able to cast another...

"Um... hold on... I can help! Uh, maybe... I just need, um..."

Still in a panic, she fumbles with her bag until she manages to get it open and pull out her spellbook. Surely there's something in here that can help?

Actions

I will use Bianca's Quick Study exploit to swap out a prepared spell for another. This requires a full-round action.

However it also says that she has to be able to reference her spellbook, so I don't know if I need to spend a move action (or more) getting it out, first? I don't expect Bianca to be much use this fight anyway, honestly...