Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

Merlin coughed "as I was saying, magic tutoring is available to all in the kingdom squad, just approach the book and Archimedes and my two assistants will help you and if you have any magical item requests," he summoned his carpetbag with a poof "I have almost any common and uncommon ranked magical item or potion available just let me know what you are looking for."

Are there two separate stores? One for learning new spells/cantrips, and a different one for magic items?

Is the price for cantrips the same regardless of whether it's on the class list or not?

I regret one of the magic item purchases I did earlier. Is it possible to retcon that purchase and free up gold for the spell research? Also, can I ask Merlin to sponsor my boat (100g)?

Edit: Is the test to learn a cross-class spell an ability check that I can apply Magical Guidance on? From Tasha's Cauldron of everything, page 66.

Ayeba

Ayeba

Merlin coughed "as I was saying, magic tutoring is available to all in the kingdom squad, just approach the book and Archimedes and my two assistants will help you and if you have any magical item requests," he summoned his carpetbag with a poof "I have almost any common and uncommon ranked magical item or potion available just let me know what you are looking for."

Are there two separate stores? One for learning new spells/cantrips, and a different one for magic items?

Is the price for cantrips the same regardless of whether it's on the class list or not?

I regret one of the magic item purchases I did earlier. Is it possible to retcon that purchase and free up gold for the spell research? Also, can I ask Merlin to sponsor my boat (100g)?