Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 16 (+1Dex + 3Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 31/31 (2d12+6+4+1) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

"Hmph. Well, I'm not one to stop a human from doing a foolish thing. But I'm also more the kind to join with the fool than play against him."  Modri looks at some of his gear sitting half on and half off the table. 

"Tell you what, you two want to play it out?" He refers to Bromdan and Edgewin. "I'll give the loser a silver, make the sting burn a bit less."

He smiles at the other, more sensible people at the table. "Money's a silly thing. Never been able to pay a beastie to let me hunt it down. And boy does a lot of people including my own kind get right offensive over it. Now, if you got a real goal, a real thing of substance you want to buy then that's one thing, but just money's just a jingle in a purse." 

OOC

-

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)

"Of course I'll get a round. 

OOC

Will roll the Cards. He has proficiency, but as I imagine it's Charisma based, he also gets a -1 modifier, so +1 total

"Hmph. Well, I'm not one to stop a human from doing a foolish thing. But I'm also more the kind to join with the fool than play against him."  Modri looks at some of his gear sitting half on and half off the table. 

"Tell you what, you two want to play it out?" He refers to Bromdan and Edgewin. "I'll give the loser a silver, make the sting burn a bit less."

He smiles at the other, more sensible people at the table. "Money's a silly thing. Never been able to pay a beastie to let me hunt it down. And boy does a lot of people including my own kind get right offensive over it. Now, if you got a real goal, a real thing of substance you want to buy then that's one thing, but just money's just a jingle in a purse." 

OOC

-