Edit History

PlotDevice

PlotDevice

Step One: The Character Concept

(1) Think of a reason why you character would want to go after the most powerful empire to exist in the Milky Way Galaxy, the Atorian Empire? Write a background for their reasons, any work.

A young recruit of the TMC, it’s his job to face off against the most dangerous forces in the galaxy – and none is more dangerous than the Atorian Empire. He’s been sent on his first real mission, to infiltrate, collect intel, and look for opportunities to do them harm.

(2) How have they managed to find their way onto the Atorian Empire Starship "TRINITY"?

He was launched from a TMC destroyer in a stealth drop-pod, it got him to the hull of the ship, and he’s used his own powers and equipment to get on board without being noticed.

Step Two: Out of Character Stuff

(3) What alien race would you want to play? (Aliens Unlimited) Or you could always create your own?

Micean

(4) What "power category" would you be interested in playing?

Experiment (he is one of a new breed of TMC operatives, built to deal with the increased threat of the Atorian Empire). Possibly Hardware instead.

(5) How do you feel about the Mega-Hero category?

Doesn’t seem all that crazy to me, given we’re going up against a galactic empire. But it should be everyone or no-one.

(6) Familiarity with the Atorian Empire? (You as the player, not the character) Familiarity with the Palladium System?

I’ve played Palladium off and on since the 90s. Less familiar with the Atorian Empire, I did give it a quick skim and get the general idea, but I honestly would rather know less OOC and learn as my character does.

Step Three: Out of Game Questions

(7) What types of characters do you like playing?

I enjoy straightforward hero types without chips on their shoulders. Even if they’re more covert types, I think that can still work.  I enjoy character growth, but I prefer drama from interacting with the story and events, rather than from internal or interpersonal conflict.

(8) What types of villians do you like facing off against?

Villains that make me really want to punch them in the face, so it’s all the more rewarding when they get taken down.

(9) What sort of help would you need to create a HU character?

I’d have a few questions, but mostly about GM decisions/choices rather than rules help. (In particular about how Aliens Unlimited (1st ed) will interact with 2nd Ed. HU).

PlotDevice

PlotDevice

(1) Think of a reason why you character would want to go after the most powerful empire to exist in the Milky Way Galaxy, the Atorian Empire? Write a background for their reasons, any work.

A young recruit of the TMC, it’s his job to face off against the most dangerous forces in the galaxy – and none is more dangerous than the Atorian Empire. He’s been sent on his first real mission, to infiltrate, collect intel, and look for opportunities to do them harm.

(2) How have they managed to find their way onto the Atorian Empire Starship "TRINITY"?

He was launched from a TMC destroyer in a stealth drop-pod, it got him to the hull of the ship, and he’s used his own powers and equipment to get on board without being noticed.

(3) What alien race would you want to play? (Aliens Unlimited) Or you could always create your own?

Micean

Experiment (he is one of a new breed of TMC operatives, built to deal with the increased threat of the Atorian Empire). Possibly Hardware instead.

Doesn’t seem all that crazy to me, given we’re going up against a galactic empire. But it should be everyone or no-one.

(6) Familiarity with the Atorian Empire? (You as the player, not the character) Familiarity with the Palladium System?

I’ve played Palladium off and on since the 90s. Less familiar with the Atorian Empire, I did give it a quick skim and get the general idea, but I honestly would rather know less OOC and learn as my character does.

I enjoy straightforward hero types without chips on their shoulders. Even if they’re more covert types, I think that can still work.  I enjoy drama from interacting with the story and events, and character growth, more than from internal or interpersonal conflict.

Villains that make me really want to punch them in the face, so it’s all the more rewarding when they get taken down.

I’d have a few questions, but mostly about GM decisions/choices rather than rules help. (In particular about how Aliens Unlimited (1st ed) will interact with 2nd Ed. HU).

PlotDevice

PlotDevice

Micean

I enjoy straightforward hero types without chips on their shoulders. Even if they’re more covert types, I think that can still work.  I enjoy drama from interacting with the story and events more than from internal conflict.

PlotDevice

PlotDevice

Micean

I enjoy straightforward hero types without chips on their shoulders. Even if they’re more covert types, I think that can still work.  I enjoy drama from interacting with the story and events more than from internal conflict.