Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

The Character Questionnaire.

Step One: The Character Concept

Boarman.jpg.5c6ead02af0a5026b5fd2b339250445e.jpg(1) Think of a reason why you character would want to go after the most powerful empire to exist in the Milky Way Galaxy, the Atorian Empire?  Write a background for their reasons, any work. 

His people's planets were conquered by the Atorian Empire. He is forced to serve the empire as are many of his people. He would like to free them and many other races from the cruelty of the Empire.

Home Planet: Kordur NE0Home Planet name: Kordur NE0

Kordur NE0 was part of a smaller empire that consisted of a dozen planets. The planet had two races that developed on it. The Kordurians, which were almost human in appearance and the Peccarians a race of humanoids with boar like heads and bodies covered in stiff fur. The Peccarians had not developed scientifically and considered a lesser race by the Kordurians. They were basically used as slaves for heavy labor and tasks the Kordurians felt were beneath them.

The Kordurians were an advanced race and had developed space travel and had expanded their little empire by terraforming other planets near them and then colonizing them. They had not encountered any other races, up until the Atorians arrived. And although the Kordurians were and advanced race, their technology was not as advanced and their fleet of spaceships was a lot smaller than the Atorians and they were soon conquered and became part of the Artorian Empire.

It was the Artorians that then decided to experiment on the Peccarians. And through genetic experimentation and cybernetics they advanced the race to make them into a viable soldier for the empire.

Over time and after several near disasters, the Artorians learned that they should not put more than a dozen Peccarians in one place for very long. It seems that when brought together in larger groups they somehow over come the programming/brainwashing they were subjected to and turn on the Artorian captors. On a few occasions they had managed to completely take over the spaceship they were on and the Artorians had to resort to destroying the whole ship.

Kordurians ar slightly shorter than humans, think D&D dwarf, stockier and more heavily muscled. Unlike the dwarf, their faces are smooth like an elves face with no facial hair. Their eyes are lrger and rounder than humans and their ears are smaller and generally lay flat against the sides of the head.

Peccarians are the same size and just as stocky as the Kordurians, but they have the head of a wild boar and most of their body is covered by a coarse fur that ranges from white, grey or brown and sometimes a combination of more than one color.

(2) How have they managed to find their way onto the Atorian Empire Starship "TRINITY"?

He is one of the non-Atorian races forced to serve in the military. 

Step Two: Out of Character Stuff

(3) What alien race would you want to play?  (Aliens Unlimited)  Or you could always create your own?

Randomly generated one. His race is a humanoid pig/boar race from a high gravity world.

(4) What "power category" would you be interested in playing?

No idea as I have never played before.

(5) How do you feel about the Mega-Hero category?

(6) Familiarity with the Atorian Empire? (You as the player, not the character) Familiarity with the Palladium System?

Not very familiar with either. I have the core book and the Ultimate Aliens book and have read the basics of the Altorians under the race description.

Step Three: Out of Game Quesitons

(7) What types of characters do you like playing?

I like to play all types of character. Mostly heroic, but sometimes a bit roguish.

(8) What types of villains do you like facing off against?

All types as long as they are not stupidly stronger than the hero's and we have no chance. 😉

(9) What sort of help would you need to create a HU character?

Well, I have the core book and Ultimate Aliens, so I should be able to figure it out, but would welcome any and all help if I get confused or get it wrong.

Draidden

Draidden

(1) Think of a reason why you character would want to go after the most powerful empire to exist in the Milky Way Galaxy, the Atorian Empire?  Write a background for their reasons, any work. 

His people's planets were conquered by the Atorian Empire. He is forced to serve the empire as are many of his people. He would like to free them and many other races from the cruelty of the Empire.

Home Planet: Kordur NE0Home Planet name: Kordur NE0

Kordur NE0 was part of a smaller empire that consisted of a dozen planets. The planet had two races that developed on it. The Kordurians, which were almost human in appearance and the Peccarians a race of humanoids with boar like heads and bodies covered in stiff fur. The Peccarians had not developed scientifically and considered a lesser race by the Kordurians. They were basically used as slaves for heavy labor and tasks the Kordurians felt were beneath them.

The Kordurians were an advanced race and had developed space travel and had expanded their little empire by terraforming other planets near them and then colonizing them. They had not encountered any other races, up until the Atorians arrived. And although the Kordurians were and advanced race, their technology was not as advanced and their fleet of spaceships was a lot smaller than the Atorians and they were soon conquered and became part of the Artorian Empire.

It was the Artorians that then decided to experiment on the Peccarians. And through genetic experimentation and cybernetics they advanced the race to make them into a viable soldier for the empire.

Over time and after several near disasters, the Artorians learned that they should not put more than a dozen Peccarians in one place for very long. It seems that when brought together in larger groups they somehow over come the programming/brainwashing they were subjected to and turn on the Artorian captors. On a few occasions they had managed to completely take over the spaceship they were on and the Artorians had to resort to destroying the whole ship.

(2) How have they managed to find their way onto the Atorian Empire Starship "TRINITY"?

(3) What alien race would you want to play?  (Aliens Unlimited)  Or you could always create your own?

Randomly generated one. His race is a humanoid pig/boar race from a high gravity world.

(6) Familiarity with the Atorian Empire? (You as the player, not the character) Familiarity with the Palladium System?

Not very familiar with either. I have the core book and the Ultimate Aliens book and have read the basics of the Altorians under the race description.

I like to play all types of character. Mostly heroic, but sometimes a bit roguish.

All types as long as they are not stupidly stronger than the hero's and we have no chance. 😉

Well, I have the core book and Ultimate Aliens, so I should be able to figure it out, but would welcome any and all help if I get confused or get it wrong.

Draidden

Draidden

(1) Think of a reason why you character would want to go after the most powerful empire to exist in the Milky Way Galaxy, the Atorian Empire?  Write a background for their reasons, any work. 

Draidden

Draidden

Randomly generated one. His race is a humanoid pig race from a high gravity world.