darkhugh

On 4/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, darkhugh said:
Information

Day 0 - Sunday

14th of Desnus

Noon

WrinChange.PNG.0677103ba6fbb4dc7ffff59f39fcebf0.PNG

A call of a friend

Wrin smiles a little as you mention the puddles, “I guess you can call your time here in Otari a bit of a holiday then, lets’s say you owe me one for getting you to come to such a relaxing place.” A small laugh leaves her lips as she turns to make the brews, upon hearing she has free reign of the flavor you see a somewhat mischievous smile appear before quickly calming down. You almost feel the hairs on your neck rise.

“Good you actually got the message, sometimes I struggle to trust messengers.” You see her fill a pot with water and throw a variety of things within it, the main thing you spot is dried fruit. She pops it on top of a stove and with a click of her fingers sends a small spark of energy to light the hob.

“The reason I have you here is I need someone I trust to explore gauntlight, or at least lead a group into it.” She takes a moment to lean up against the table “The ruins have been picked over and everyone says there is nothing left, but at night I see the lighthouse glow.” She shakes her head a little from side to side.

“It gives me chills, the lighthouse shouldn’t be lighting up, something is happening there.” As she finishes her sentence the pot itself begins to boil, steam puffing out slowly. She grabs two somewhat… artistic…mugs and throws a few leaves in them from an unlabeled pot.

“I think the risk might be too much for one person, but I would like you to lead a few others into the ruins and investigate. See what is going on, and if anything afoul, bring an end to it for me.” She does give a small shrug, “or if you really want you can go alone.”

She slowly pours the brew into the cups, giving them a moment to stew before handing you yours. The smell of citrius fruit wafts through the air, but the hint of sweet sugars and subtle teas clearly lay in wait.

OOC

Possible allies, rules and some knowledge is in the roll20 site.
Currently no intention of copying things across from the players' guide.

darkhugh

darkhugh

On 4/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, darkhugh said:
Information

Day 0 - Sunday

14th of Desnus

Noon

WrinChange.PNG.0677103ba6fbb4dc7ffff59f39fcebf0.PNG

A call of a friend

Wrin smiles a little as you mention the puddles, “I guess you can call your time here in Otari a bit of a holiday then, lets’s say you owe me one for getting you to come to such a relaxing place.” A small laugh leaves her lips as she turns to make the brews, upon hearing she has free reign of the flavor you see a somewhat mischievous smile appear before quickly calming down. You almost feel the hairs on your neck rise.

“Good you actually got the message, sometimes I struggle to trust messengers.” You see her fill a pot with water and throw a variety of things within it, the main thing you spot is dried fruit. She pops it on top of a stove and with a click of her fingers sends a small spark of energy to light the hob.

“The reason I have you here is I need someone I trust to explore gauntlight, or at least lead a group into it.” She takes a moment to lean up against the table “The ruins have been picked over and everyone says there is nothing left, but at night I see the lighthouse glow.” She shakes her head a little from side to side.

“It gives me chills, the lighthouse shouldn’t be lighting up, something is happening there.” As she finishes her sentence the pot itself begins to boil, steam puffing out slowly. She grabs two somewhat… artistic…mugs and throws a few leaves in them from an unlabeled pot.

“I think the risk might be too much for one person, but I would like you to lead a few others into the ruins and investigate. See what is going on, and if anything afoul, bring an end to it for me.” She does give a small shrug, “or if you really want you can go alone.”

She slowly pours the brew into the cups, giving them a moment to stew before handing you yours. The smell of citrius fruit wafts through the air, but the hint of sweet sugars and subtle teas clearly lay in wait.

OOC

Possible allies, rules and some knowledge is in the roll20 site.
Currently no intention of copying things across from the players' guide.