Edit History

darkhugh

darkhugh

Infomation

Day 0 - Sunday

14th of Desnus

Noon

Call of a friend

Wrin raises an eyebrow at the mention of your thesis, "well, it might be worth getting ahold of your old papers and seeing what notes you collected. Obviously, all the Roseguards and Bellcora are long dead and gone, but knowing about the fort might be useful." At the mention of drinking dens Wrin nods a few times, "a few places pop into mind, you have the Crook's nook...We did have the Thirsty Alpca, but bless them, that literally collapsed because of the Kobolds I think." She slowly sips at her tea as she looks up at the top of tent, various ornaments spinning around to reassemble stars. "There is also the rowdy rockfish, pretty quiet if I remember...Oh, the blacksmith Carman, runs the Blade for Glades, always boasts about being from a decsendent of the Roseguards, he might know something?"

After a moment she clicks her fingers, "I did some scouting around before you got here, you know, ear to the ground and all that and found the names of a few people that might be worth talking to help you" She begins to dig her hands into her pockets but comes up empty, after a flash of annoyance she begins digging around the shop before letting out a sigh of relief. 

"Eugan, Derlad, Koberic and Taeme. She is a local actually, rest are outsiders. They all seemed interested in work, so might be worth asking for them?"

When clarification is asked for Wrin scrunches up her nose, "I think the light is just the symptom, I think something more is going on. I want you to go in and find out what, and depending what, stop it. Though obviously first we just need some answers to what is going on there." She moves across to a small chest, pulling a key out she unlocks it and hands across a pouch of 15 gold. "This should be more than enough for a good bit of work, if things change we can talk again. You would obviously get to keep what you find, I would even buy items at a reasonable price to make it even more worth you while if you are wanting?"

darkhugh

darkhugh

Infomation

Day 0 - Sunday

14th of Desnus

Noon

Call of a friend

Wrin raises an eyebrow at the mention of your thesis, "well, it might be worth getting ahold of your old papers and seeing what notes you collected. Obviously, all the Roseguards and Bellcora are long dead and gone, but knowing about the fort might be useful." At the mention of drinking dens Wrin nods a few times, "a few places pop into mind, you have the Crook's nook...We did have the Thirsty Alpca, but bless them, that literally collapsed because of the Kobolds I think." She slowly sips at her tea as she looks up at the top of tent, various ornaments spinning around to reassemble stars. "There is also the rowdy rockfish, pretty quiet if I remember...Oh, the blacksmith Carman, runs the Blade for Glades, always boasts about being from a decsendent of the Roseguards, he might know something?"

After a moment she clicks her fingers, "I did some scouting around before you got here, you know, ear to the ground and all that and found the names of a few people that might be worth talking to help you" She begins to dig her hands into her pockets but comes up empty, after a flash of annoyance she begins digging around the shop before letting out a sigh of relief. 

"Eugan, Derlad, Koberic and Taeme. She is a local actually, rest are outsiders. They all seemed interested in work, so might be worth asking for them?"