Edit History

yxanthymir

yxanthymir

Breathing is a Luxury

As Summer decides to ignore Rose's wish and perturb Father Mayhew further, her face becomes a mask of despair. She could believe such a degree of disrespect from anyone, specially against the most respected member of the community, Father Mayhew. She was about to leave and request help in getting rid of the troublesome elf for Arlys Morton, when Father Mayhew decided to open the door and appear before them.

Stop with that! Father Mayhew says evidently angry and preoccupied with something, looking directly at the elf. He doesn't leave the door or open it more than a small gap, but it is possible to see a lot of books spread inside the room. I am very busy and I don't want to be disturbed.

He looks at Rose and makes a negative movement of the head. She recoils in the shame of her failure. Rose, remove this stranger. And make sure I am not disturbed. Hearing the disturbance, Arlys and Benjamin, the other acolyte arrive at the scene. Together with Rose, after a brief exchange or words, they remove Summer from the church forcefully. Please go away, and don't return here. You are not welcomed anymore. Rose says to her when she is left outside the church.

Tobias looks at Gunhilda with an air of recognition. Dwarfs are not a very common sight here near the Desolation. Baldir? No, I don't believe he is or that he will return to work today. Everybody went to Sarah's funeral.

I am fine, but the business is very low these days. Quite some time since the last traveler passed here. Tobias says before continuing. No, I heard about her death, but I didn't know the cause. A sickness, you said?

yxanthymir

yxanthymir

Breathing is a Luxury

As Summer decides to ignore Rose's wish and perturb Father Mayhew further, her face becomes a mask of despair. She could believe such a degree of disrespect from anyone, specially against the most respected member of the community, Father Mayhew. She was about to leave and request help in getting rid of the troublesome elf for Arlys Morton, when Father Mayhew decided to open the door and appear before them.

Stop with that! Father Mayhew says evidently angry and preoccupied with something, looking directly at the elf. He doesn't leave the door or open it more than a small gap, but it is possible to see a lot of books spread inside the room. I am very busy and I don't want to be disturbed.

He looks at Rose and makes a negative movement of the head. She recoils in the shame of her failure. Rose, remove this stranger. And make sure I am not disturbed. Hearing the disturbance, Arlys and Benjamin, the other acolyte arrive at the scene. Together with Rose, after a brief exchange or words, they remove Summer from the church forcefully. Please go away, and don't return here. You are not welcomed anymore. Rose says to her when she is left outside the church.

Tobias looks at Gunhilda with an air of recognition. Dwarfs are not a very common sight here near the Desolation. Baldir? No, I don't believe he is or that he will return to work today. Everybody went to Sarah's funeral.

I am fine, but the business is very low these days. Quite some time since the last traveler passed here. Tobias says before continuing. No, I heard about her death, But I didn't know the cause. A sickness, you said?

yxanthymir

yxanthymir

Breathing is a Luxury

He looks at Rose and makes a negative movement of the head. She recoils in the shame of her failure. Rose, remove this stranger. And make sure I am not disturbed. Hearing the disturbance, Arlys and Benjamin, the other acolyte arrive at the scene. Together with Rose, after a brief exchange or words, they remove Summer from the church forcefully. Please go away, and don't return here. You are not welcomed anymore. Roses says to her when she is left outside the church.

I am fine, but the business is very low these days. Quite some time since the last traveler passed here. Tobias says before continuing. No, I heard about her death, But I didn't know the cause. A sickness, you said?