Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

Mordel listened silently while Aelric spoke. "This much people gathered, somethingspacer.png must cause serious trouble for these poor folks..", he was thinking. "Good sir, while I can't tell if we are the adventurers you're searching for, we are indeed that, adventurers". Just then, Gemlia breaks off to tend the fallen man, and while Mort joins her, Mordel thinks it's best to stay back to talk to the man possibly in charge. "What caused this commmotion, if I may ask? We're here to help, any way we can."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

Mordel listened silently while Aelric spoke. "This much people gathered, somethingspacer.png must cause serious trouble for these poor folks..", he was thinking. "Good sir, while I can't tell if we are the adventurers you're looking for, we are indeed that, adventurers". Just then, Gemlia breaks off to tend the fallen man, and while Mort joins her, Mordel thinks it's best to stay back to talk to the man possibly in charge. "What caused this commmotion, if I may ask? We're here to help, any way we can."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

Mordel listened silently while Aelric spoke. "This much people gathered, somethingspacer.png must cause serious trouble for these poor folks..", he was thinking. "Good sir, while I can't tell if we are the adventurers you're looking for, we are indeed that, adventurers". Just then, Gemlia breaks off to tend the fallen man, and while Mort joins her, Mordel thinks it's best to stay back to talk to the man possibly in charge. "What caused this commmotion, if I may ask? We're here to help, any way we can."