Edit History

GaryD20

GaryD20

image.png.f6d14da6fb95b951c27ca979c322f025.png

"Aye," Aelric says with a nod to Mordel. He indicates a barn off in the distance. "You can put up there. Up in the hayloft. It's pleasant enough. Plenty of room and an advantageous view I would think."

The old farmer turns and begins heading off in the direction of the half eaten cow. It lies not far from the barn. As the companions draw nearer they see a corral that they hadn't noticed before coming off the backside of the barn. A section of the fencing has been knock down and scattered, which is why it wasn't noticed before. Just inside the fence line a hole, roughly three feet in diameter, can be seen. The cows blood and entrails litter the ground around it.

"There is another one over there," Aelric says pointing to the edge of a nearby cornfield, close to where the body of Larz lies. The first few rows have been trampled down and another hole can be seen.  

"Can you make anything of it? I can't. I've never seen anything like this in my life." Aelric looks at the party expectantly. 

GaryD20

GaryD20

image.png.f6d14da6fb95b951c27ca979c322f025.png

"Aye," Aelric says with a nod to Mordel. He indicates a barn off in the distance. "You can put up there. Up in the hayloft. It's pleasant enough. Plenty of room and an advantageous view I would think."

The old farmer turns and begins heading off in the direction of the half eaten cow. It lies not far from the barn. As the companions draw nearer they see a corral that they hadn't noticed before coming off the backside of the barn. A section of the fencing has been knock down and scattered, which is why it wasn't noticed before. Just inside the fence line a hole, roughly three feet in diameter, can be seen. The cows blood and entrails litter the ground around it.

"There is another one over there," Aelric says pointing to the edge of a nearby cornfield, close to where the body of Larz lies. The first few rows have been trampled down and another hole can be seen.  

"Can you make anything of it? I can't. I've never seen anything like this in my life." Aelric looks at the party expectantly. 

image.png