Edit History

RedRajah

RedRajah

"...r-really...?" The question was enough to cut through some of the grey from Thomas' thoughts. He blinked, hoping he didn't sound too stupid -- or eager. "I mean, I think it'd be great! Myra's a phenom! I just don't know what she'd want, y'know?"

Thomas knew Myra would be interested in Ma'at's offer -- but what he didn't want to do was speak for her. And he didn't know if she'd want to ditch Crossbones or not. The last thing he wanted to do was cause interpersonal drama in someone else's band. And poaching in the music business could easily sour things down the line for later.

RedRajah

RedRajah

"...r-really...?" The question was enough to cut through some of the grey from Thomas' thoughts. He blinked, hoping he didn't sound too stupid -- or eager. "I mean, I think it'd be great! Myra's a phenom! I just don't know what she'd want, y'know?"

Thomas knew Myra would be interested in Ma'at's off -- but what he didn't want to do was speak for her. And he didn't know if she'd want to ditch Crossbones or not. The last thing he wanted to do was cause interpersonal drama in someone else's band. And poaching in the music business could easily sour things down the line for later.