TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Storm Quarter & The Oria

6.webp.000c2df0a2381ed2620f11b58279e500.webp

🎵 Theme 🎵

Veroth raised a brow at Dae's comment but figured she should not pry deeper. The half-orc was about to wave her off when Dae turned back to ask her final question. He smiled as he listened to her question but his smile quickly faded. "Archon Thalysios. Under his leadership, Anthropoi grew into a major cultural center, attracting scholars, artists, and merchants from across the region." Veroth said setting his work aside. "He was known for his wise rule, and he worked tirelessly to improve the lives of his citizens. As the stories go he ruled for 82 years before he passed." 

Veroth straightened as he finished, nodding his head as he looked at Dae awaiting any further inquiries.

"That is because I have not told you it, dear child." The figure stated, "Because who have never asked." The figure stepped forward and the shadows followed. "But I have always been there, for you, for your mother." Another wave of cold hit Lulani's form, and a sense of sadness followed it. "Allow me to enlighten, dear child." 

The figure's words lingered as she reached a hand into the darkness of her. Robes? Body? Lulani could not be sure. From the darkness, the figure produced a book, and Lulani recognized it instantly. It was the same book that belonged to her mother, the same book she found as a child, and that had stuck with her all these years. She could have sworn it was on her person but now it was in the figure's hands. 

"I am Guenhyvar Cor'EtrialShadow Queen." She said taking another step forward, liquid shadow seemed to drop from her form and stain the floor. Wisps of darkness blotted out any light that surrounded her. "And you are my chosen, Lulani Zenar'inan."

The man smiled a crooked smile, one hand resting on the pommel of one of his daggers. "No need for names Darling. You won't be alive to repeat it." The man's demeanor changed as he finished. The man donned a blank mask, his stance moved to an offensive one and he struck out with a vicious blow, slicing at Damaia's midsection as he produced both daggers and crossed the distance in a blur of movement.

Baromenes
6:00 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Damaia please roll initiative for me. If Dae plans to find Damaia first before searching for Lulani then Dae roll initiative as well. The row of books is about 45 feet long and has just enough room for two people to walk side by side.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Storm Quarter & The Oria

6.webp.000c2df0a2381ed2620f11b58279e500.webp

🎵 Theme 🎵

Veroth raised a brow at Dae's comment but figured she should not pry deeper. The half-orc was about to wave her off when Dae turned back to ask her final question. He smiled as he listened to her question but his smile quickly faded. "Archon Thalysios. Under his leadership, Anthropoi grew into a major cultural center, attracting scholars, artists, and merchants from across the region." Veroth said setting his work aside. "He was known for his wise rule, and he worked tirelessly to improve the lives of his citizens. As the stories go he ruled for 82 years before he passed." 

Veroth straightened as he finished, nodding his head as he looked at Dae awaiting any further inquiries.

"That is because I have not told you it, dear child." The figure stated, "Because who have never asked." The figure stepped forward and the shadows followed. "But I have always been there, for you, for your mother." Another wave of cold hit Lulani's form, and a sense of sadness followed it. "Allow me to enlighten, dear child." 

The figure's words lingered as she reached a hand into the darkness of her. Robes? Body? Lulani could not be sure. From the darkness, the figure produced a book, and Lulani recognized it instantly. It was the same book that belonged to her mother, the same book she found as a child, and that had stuck with her all these years. She could have sworn it was on her person but now it was in the figure's hands. 

"I am Guenhyvar Cor'EtrialShadow Queen." She said taking another step forward, liquid shadow seemed to drop from her form and stain the floor. Wisps of darkness blotted out any light that surrounded her. "And you are my chosen, Lulani Zenar'inan."

The man smiled a crooked smile, one hand resting on the pommel of one of his daggers. "No need for names Darling. You won't be alive to repeat it." The man's demeanor changed as he finished. The man donned a blank mask, his stance moved to an offensive one and he struck out with a vicious blow, slicing at Damaia's midsection as he produced both daggers and crossed the distance in a blur of movement.

Baromenes
6:00 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Damaia please roll initiative for me. If Dae plans to find Damaia first before searching for Lulani then Dae roll initiative as well. The row of books is about 45 feet long and has just enough room for two people to walk side by side.