TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Storm Quarter & The Oria

6.webp.000c2df0a2381ed2620f11b58279e500.webp

🎵Theme 🎵

The man held a look of contempt, unamused with Damaia's little trick. Damaia's blade had knicked his shoulder as he retreated after his daggers struck an invisible force and he held them up to his eyes and sucked his teeth. His attention was shifted to Dae as she shouted for help, the man gave a low chuckle. Then Dae's words cut into him but he brushed Dae's magic aside, able to withstand its full effect. "There you are, pretty bird." He says, his voice deeper and darker behind the mask. "I was told you sing real pretty like. Too bad no else will get to hear it."

Dae's cry for help seems to fall on deaf ears, seemingly eaten by some kind of invisible barrier. Before she can speak again the attacker is running towards her leaving his back open to Damaia as he rushes towards Dae and delivers three slashes with his daggers.

Across the Oria Lulani stands face to face with her Patron, who can sense the hesitation in her. "There is nothing to forgive Lulani Zanar'inan, I have watched you, and waited to see your progress. You have grown strong Lulani, your mother is proud of you." The Shadow Queen pauses as the words pass her lips. "I must request something of you, a relic of mine. The Crown of Shadow lies somewhere in this city in the hands of someone who has no right to wield it. Retrieve it and I will bestow more of my powers upon you. You will need them for the road ahead."

Baromenes

6:00 pm

Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Damaia you get an AoO against the Masked Attacker. Dae your words don't seem to travel as far as they would as if you are in a bubble.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Storm Quarter & The Oria

🎵Theme 🎵

The man held a look of contempt, unamused with Damaia's little trick. Damaia's blade had knicked his shoulder as he retreated after his daggers struck an invisible force and he held them up to his eyes and sucked his teeth. His attention was shifted to Damaia as she shouted for help, the man gave a low chuckle. Then Dae's words cut into him but he brushed Dae's magic aside, able to withstand its full effect. "There you are, pretty bird." He says, his voice deeper and darker behind the mask. "I was told you sing real pretty like. Too bad no else will get to hear it."

Dae's cry for help seems to fall on deaf ears, seemingly eaten by some kind of invisible barrier. Before she can speak again the attacker is running towards her leaving his back open to Damaia as he rushes towards Dae and delivers three slashes with his daggers.

Across the Oria Lulani stands face to face with her Patron, who can sense the hesitation in her. "There is nothing to forgive Lulani Zanar'inan, I have watched you, and waited to see your progress. You have grown strong Lulani, your mother is proud of you." The Shadow Queen pauses as the words pass her lips. "I must request something of you, a relic of mine. The Crown of Shadow lies somewhere in this city in the hands of someone who has no right to wield it. Retrieve it and I will bestow more of my powers upon you. You will need them for the road ahead."

Baromenes

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Damaia you get an AoO against the Masked Attacker. Dae your words don't seem to travel as far as they would as if you are in a bubble.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Storm Quarter & The Oria

🎵Theme 🎵

The man held a look of contempt, unamused with Damaia's little trick. Damaia's blade had knicked his shoulder as he retreated after his daggers struck an invisible force and he held them up to his eyes and sucked his teeth. His attention was shifted to Damaia as she shouted for help, the man gave a low chuckle. Then Dae's words cut into him but he brushed Dae's magic aside, able to withstand its full effect. "There you are, pretty bird." He says, his voice deeper and darker behind the mask. "I was told you sing real pretty like. too bad no else will get to hear it."

Baromenes

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Storm Quarter & The Oria

🎵Theme 🎵

The man held a look of contempt, unamused with Damaia's little trick. Damaia's blade had knicked his shoulder as he retreated after his daggers struck an invisible force and he held them up to his eyes and sucked his teeth. His attention was shifted to Damaia as she shouted for help, the man gave a low chuckle. Then Dae's words cut into him but he brushed Dae's magic aside, able to withstand its full effect. "There you are, pretty bird." He says, his voice deeper and darker behind the mask. "I was told you sing real pretty like. too bad no else will get to hear it."

Baromenes

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Storm Quarter & The Oria

🎵image.gif Theme 🎵image.gif

Baromenes

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Storm Quarter & The Oria

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver