Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

17 minutes ago, Harding said:

It is okay to make an Asian character or it will be misplaced?

That's totally viable.  There's not an Asian-themed civilization per se, but Humans in Trellunnd are wide-ranging in skin color and general appearance, even though they mostly all just live together.  As the game is partly intended to help me create content and detail for the world..., Once you have a better understanding of Trellunnd's general geography and history etc..., I would let you create a small civilization and history from which your character's people originated, that might account for their appearance and culture, if you wished to do so at that time.     

Eborne1

Eborne1

3 minutes ago, Harding said:

It is okay to make an Asian character or it will be misplaced?

That's totally viable.  There's not an Asian-themed civilization per se, but Humans in Trellunnd are wide-ranging in skin color and general appearance, even though they mostly all just live together.  As the game is partly intended to help me create content and detail for the world..., Once you have a better understanding of Trellunnd's general geography and history etc..., I would let you create a small civilization and history from which your character's people originated too, if you wish.