Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

"Free" in this instance just means that you can either add the feat to your list of feats at the beginning of the game or not, but anyone with +1 BAB (thankyou @Jagael ) can enact the normal benefits of the feat at any time.   So anyone can take a -1 to hit at any time for a +2 to damage.  The same goes for Power Attack with melee weapons.  Same goes for Combat Expertise...

ALSO, per the EITR rules Weapon Focus actually applies to a whole weapon group... and not just a type of weapon.  (I'd forgotten)  So not just bows, but all ranged weapons. 

Re: Polearms: Hitting things that can't hit you is nice. 

Always have a dagger, (or two), I say.  Also, slings and stones are free.         

Eborne1

Eborne1

"Free" in this instance just means that you can either add the feat to your list of feats at the beginning of the game or not, but anyone can enact the normal benefits of the feat at any time.   So anyone can take a -1 to hit at any time for a +2 to damage.  The same goes for Power Attack with melee weapons.  Same goes for Combat Expertise...

ALSO, per the EITR rules Weapon Focus actually applies to a whole weapon group... and not just a type of weapon.  (I'd forgotten)  So not just bows, but all ranged weapons. 

Re: Polearms: Hitting things that can't hit you is nice. 

Always have a dagger, (or two), I say.  Also, slings and stones are free.