Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

People pick fights with me

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

In search of FFF (Fame, Fortune, oh and Father)

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice
(+2) Lore, Athletics, Deceive
(+1) Investigate, Resources, Contacts, Rapport

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Guild Reputation: Iron 

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

BowAn ornate bow that looks well upkept.

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus, having some knowledge on how the creatures attack is able to mitigate the damage somewhat, but still takes 2 mental stress and suffers the minor consequence mental fatigue.

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request which made him rather paranoid. So, as a precaution he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it. Knowing the mephits were not of this world, they should be vulnerable to holy attacks. "Better be real holy water," Markus uttered to himself as he shot the imps in the air with great accuracy and speed, or so he thought... He'd actually only shot their shadowy afterimages. At the least, the creatures were being pressured into evasive action rather than full-on attacking.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus, having some knowledge on how the creatures attack is able to mitigate the damage somewhat, but still takes 2 mental stress and suffers a minor consequence.

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request which made him rather paranoid. So, as a precaution he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it. Knowing the mephits were not of this world, they should be vulnerable to holy attacks. "Better be real holy water," Markus uttered to himself as he shot the imps in the air with great accuracy and speed, or so he thought... He'd actually only shot their shadowy afterimages. At the least, the creatures were being pressured into evasive action rather than full-on attacking.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus, having some knowledge on how the creatures attack is able to mitigate the damage somewhat, but still takes 2 mental stress and suffers a minor consequence.

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request which made him rather paranoid. So, as a precaution he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it. Knowing the Mephits were not of this world, they should be vulnerable to holy attacks. "Better be real holy water," Markus uttered to himself as he shot the imps in the air with great accuracy and speed.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request which made him rather paranoid. So, as a precaution he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it. Knowing the Mephits were not of this world, they should be vulnerable to holy attacks. "Better be real holy water," Markus whispered to himself as he thought back to the shady looking priest that had sold him the water.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request, so he hadpurchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it as a precaution. Perhaps the imps were vulnerable to it. "Better be real holy water," Markus whispers to himself as he thinks back to the shady looking priest that had sold him the water.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙💙💙

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request, so he hadpurchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it as a precaution. Perhaps the imps were vulnerable to it. "Better be real holy water," Markus whispers to himself as he thinks back to the shady looking priest that had sold him the water.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙💙💙

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Markus had seen a lot of undead creatures and even went on a request together with a necromancer, so he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehand as a precaution. Perhaps the imps were vulnerable to it. He only hoped the shady looking seller had given him the genuine stuff or he'd just be splashing water at his enemies.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙💙💙

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus, having some knowledge on how the creatures attack...

Markus had seen a lot of undead creatures and even went on a request together with a necromancer, so he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehand as a precaution. Perhaps the imps were vulnerable to it. He only hoped the shady looking seller had given him the genuine stuff or he'd just be splashing water at his enemies.