Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

People pick fights with me

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

In search of FFF (Fame, Fortune, oh and Father)

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice
(+2) Lore, Athletics, Deceive
(+1) Investigate, Resources, Contacts, Rapport

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Guild Reputation: Iron 

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

BowAn ornate bow that looks well upkept.

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus once again tried to hit the mephits with holy arrows, but this time he took into account their supernatural-like evasive ability. He predicted where they would evade rather than where he thought they would be. Try as hard as he may, Markus was unable to pin down the mephits. "Right then... It's the darkness, they're so small and hard to see in the dark..." Markus uttered in embarrassment as his arrows all soared through empty air save for one that seemed to hit its mark by chance.

Situation Aspects 

Markus provides Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have used the free invoke on this aspect. as a situational aspect.
Markus has Mental FatigueGM has a free invoke on this minor consequence caused by mephits's mental attack

Gambitt

Gambitt

failure to shoot

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus once again tried to hit the mephits with holy arrows, but this time he took into account their supernatural-like evasive ability. He predicted where they would evade rather than where he thought they would be. Try as hard as he may, Markus was unable to pin down the mephits. "Right then... It's the darkness, they're so small and hard to see in the dark..." Markus uttered in embarrassment as his arrows all soared through empty air.

Situation Aspects 

Markus provides Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have used the free invoke on this aspect. as a situational aspect.
Markus has Mental FatigueGM has a free invoke on this minor consequence caused by mephits's mental attack

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus once again tried to hit the mephits with holy arrows, but this time he took into account their supernatural-like evasive ability. He predicted where they would evade rather than where he thought they would be.

Situation Aspects 

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus once again tried to hit the mephits with holy arrows, but this time he took into account their supernatural-like evasive ability. He predicted where they would evade rather than where he thought they would be.

Situation Aspects 

Markus provides Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have one free invoke on this aspect. as a situational aspect.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Situation Aspects 

Markus provides Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have one free invoke on this aspect. as a situational aspect.
Markus has mental fatigue

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Create an Advantage