Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

People pick fights with me

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

In search of FFF (Fame, Fortune, oh and Father)

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice
(+2) Lore, Athletics, Deceive
(+1) Investigate, Resources, Contacts, Rapport

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Guild Reputation: Iron 

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

BowAn ornate bow that looks well upkept.

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Myria having set her plan into motion, Markus quickly scrambled to climb the giant table for a high ground advantage against the would be foes they were possibly going to encounter shortly.

It was like climbing giant trees in a forest, something he'd done all too often. First, he made his way up the legs of a chair, then continued up the chair's back until he was able to get atop the table, which was strewn with bones and unidentifiable food scraps.

It was quite an exhausting climb, though the vantage point would surely prove to be worthwhile in the off chance that the cloaked figures really were hostile.

Create Advantage

In Position on Giant Table 🆓

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Myria having set her plan into motion, Markus quickly scrambled to climb the giant table for a high ground advantage against the would be foes they were possibly going to encounter shortly.

It was like climbing giant trees in a forest, something he'd done all too often. First, he made his way up the legs of a chair, then continued up the chair's back until he was able to get atop the table, which was strewn with bones and unidentifiable food scraps.

It was quite an exhausting climb, though the vantage point would surely prove to be worthwhile in the off chance that the cloaked figures really were hostile.

Create Advantage

Climbed Giant Table 🆓

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts