Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

People pick fights with me

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

In search of FFF (Fame, Fortune, oh and Father)

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice
(+2) Lore, Athletics, Deceive
(+1) Investigate, Resources, Contacts, Rapport

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Guild Reputation: Iron 

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

BowAn ornate bow that looks well upkept.

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Finally catching up with everyone, Markus gives off a warning, "slow down will you? That light dead ahead, it's magic... May even be whoever is responsible for the summons and petrification. Put aside your grievances for a moment Olenna and work with us" Markus tries to reason with Olenna and stop her from rushing off on her own.
"We should work together to spring a surprise attack before they pull off any other tricks..." He ends with calmly, hoping others would agree to strike first and ask questions later.

He wasn't sure how much of this was getting through to Olenna as she maintained her quick pace towards the light source.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Finally catching up with everyone, Markus gives off a warning, "slow down will you? That light dead ahead, it's magic... May even be whoever is responsible for the summons and petrification. Put aside your grievances for a moment Olenna and work with us" Markus tries to reason with Olenna and stop her from rushing off on her own.
"We should work together to spring a surprise attack before they pull off any other tricks..." He ends with calmly, hoping others would agree to strike first and ask questions later.

He wasn't sure how much of this was getting through to Olenna as she maintained her quick pace towards the light.

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

Create Advantage

Work Together! - boost from using raport to get everyone on the same page for the upcoming fight they may have

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

CAA

Work Together! - boost from using raport to get everyone on the same page for the upcoming fight they may have

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts