Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

People pick fights with me

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

In search of FFF (Fame, Fortune, oh and Father)

FATE  💛

REFRESH 3

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice
(+2) Lore, Athletics, Deceive
(+1) Investigate, Resources, Contacts, Rapport

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Guild Reputation: Iron 

Stunts

Walking Bestiary

Flash Shot

Angle of Advantage

Items

Bow

Large Satchel

rope and grapple

Contacts

Apollo Library

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus sees the attacks from Olenna and Myria seemingly bounce off the leader of the cultists without even leaving a scratch on him. "I'll pass on that..." He thinks out loud, instead taking aim at the minions that had been ordered to run off with something or other.

Shooting folks in the back wasn't below him if they were making off with something important or valuable right under his nose, neither was the use of poison, though he wasn't expecting to use it against other people when he was making it. And to be frank, as intimidating as this baddy seemed, he couldn't possibly protect all his men on his own...

Catching cultists in the act and taking them out sounded like a sure fire way of making a name for himself, he wasn't about to let them slip away. Markus poured all his effort into his attack. If he could just take 1 of them out it could be useful in discovering the cult's identity, so he wasn't about to fail here.

Actions

Spent 1 use of item Murena Poison (+2)
Spent 1 FP to invoke "In Search of FFF" (+2)
Brings shoot up to 8 against target's 5 which is SWS (poisoned).

Gambitt

Gambitt

invoking aspect FFF

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛

REFRESH 3

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary

Flash Shot

Angle of Advantage

Items

Bow

Large Satchel

rope and grapple

Contacts

Apollo Library

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus sees the attacks from Olenna and Myria seemingly bounce off the leader of the cultists without even leaving a scratch on him. "I'll pass on that..." He thinks out loud, instead taking aim at the minions that had been ordered to run off with something or other.

Shooting folks in the back wasn't below him if they were making off with something important or valuable right under his nose, neither was the use of poison, though he wasn't expecting to use it against other people when he was making it. And to be frank, as intimidating as this baddy seemed, he couldn't possibly protect all his men on his own...

Catching cultists in the act and taking them out sounded like a sure fire way of making a name for himself, he wasn't about to let them slip away. Markus poured all his effort into his attack. If he could just take 1 of them out it could be useful in discovering the cult's identity, so he wasn't about to fail here.

Actions

Spent 1 FP to invoke "In Search of FFF"
Brings shoot up to 8 against enemies 5 which is SWS (poisoned).

Gambitt

Gambitt

invoking aspect FFF

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛

REFRESH 3

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary

Flash Shot

Angle of Advantage

Items

Bow

Large Satchel

rope and grapple

Contacts

Apollo Library

Show this

Spent 1 FP to invoke "In Search of FFF"
Brings shoot up to 8 against enemies 5 which is SWS (poisoned).

Gambitt

Gambitt

invoking aspect FFF

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary

Flash Shot

Angle of Advantage

Items

Bow

Large Satchel

rope and grapple

Contacts

Apollo Library

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary

Flash Shot

Angle of Advantage

Items

Bow

Large Satchel

rope and grapple

Contacts

Apollo Library

Gambitt

Gambitt

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Walking Bestiary

Flash Shot

Angle of Advantage

Items

Bow

Large Satchel

rope and grapple

Contacts

Apollo Library

Shooting folks in the back wasn't below him if they were making off with something important or valuable right under his nose, and as intimidating as this baddy seemed, he couldn't possibly protect all his men on his own...