Edit History

Fiffin

Fiffin

zuzu.png.789986aa303479176a40006ae2159679.pngOne of the cultists falls to your arrows - his vessel is dashed against the stones, its contents flowing into the water. Their leader narrows his eyes and makes a long slicing motion with one arm, before returning his attention to deflecting Myria's whirling bladestorm.

A thin shimmering splits the distance in an instant, catching Markus full in the chest and throwing him backwards. The cartographer tumbles over into the shallow water, struggling to rise.

Fiffin

Fiffin

zuzu.png.789986aa303479176a40006ae2159679.pngOne of the cultists falls to the arrows - his vessel is dashed against the stones, its contents flowing into the water. Their leader narrows his eyes and makes a long slicing motion with one arm, before returning his attention to deflecting Myria's whirling bladestorm.

A thin shimmering splits the distance in an instant, catching Markus full in the chest and throwing him backwards. The cartographer tumbles over into the shallow water, struggling to rise.

Fiffin

Fiffin

zuzu.png.789986aa303479176a40006ae2159679.pngOne of the cultists falls to the arrows - his vessel is dashed against the stones, its contents flowing into the water. Their leader narrows his eyes and makes a long slicing motion with one arm, before returning his attention to deflecting Myria's whirling bladestorm.

Fiffin

Fiffin

A thin shimmering splits the distance in an instant, catching Markus full in the chest. The cartographer tumbles over backwards into the shallow water.

Fiffin

Fiffin

Scene: Mines of Sisyphus

You have discovered the dungeon core, its chamber fully lit by summoned magelight. The guardian's attention is elsewhere and he has yet to notice you.

Markus carries vials of Murena PoisonBrewed from the poisonous flesh of a serpentlike fish. Not effective against giants, elementals, or undead. You have two free invokes on this aspect. and has Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have one free invoke on this aspect.. He suffers from Mental FatigueThis is a minor consequence from the psychic attack of smoke mephits. I have one free invoke on this aspect. It lasts for one full scene after treatment..
Myria is Sharp EyedYour eyes are adjusting to the cavern gloom. You have one free invoke on this aspect. and has a pouch of Blinding PowderA pouch tightly bound with cord, fit to burst. Filled with powdered glass, sand, or even metal shavings, it can be slung at your enemy. You have one free invoke on this aspect.. She also Robbed a MerchantYou roughed up a crooked merchant and stole his goods. He totally had it coming, but you'll still have to lie low for a while. I have one free invoke on this aspect. It lasts for one full quest after The Beating Heart. back in the market.
Olenna has a dingy bottle labeled Universal Solvent"Dissolves any adhesive, softening even the hardest Materials!"
"Loosens stiff Joints and lightens Heavy limbs!"
"Guaranteed Safe and Effective!"

A dubious cure for petrification.
Vahn has seen Spirit VisionsVahn's farsight has granted him vague and blurred visions of the gemstone mines. You have one free invoke on this aspect. but Aku Demands TributeYour mischievous patron desires sparkling tribute befitting its status. I have one free invoke on this aspect. in return.

I have three fate points left in this scene.

Conflict: The Beating Heart 

Dark Mage+5 Provoke, Shoot
+4 Athletics, Lore, Will
+3 Investigate, Notice, Physique, Stealth
+2 Contacts, Deceive, Empathy, Fight, Resources
+1 Anything Else

Relentless Training
Mastery of Wind and Stone
Mephit Summoner

Counterspell: Once per quest, I can force a single magical action to fail without a roll. This does not apply to rituals and spells that take time to cast.
Escape Plan: Once per quest, if I would get taken out, I can spend a fate point to concede instead.

CultistsQuartet: Knife and Shadow +4
Duo: Knife and Shadow +3
Solo: Knife and Shadow +2

Vahn
Markus
Olenna
Dungeon Core
Sisyphus

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙💙💙💙💙 (2:) (4:) (6:)
❤️❤️/❤️❤️/❤️🖤/🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️ & 💙🖤🖤 (2: Mental Fatigue)
❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤🖤🖤
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤

Narratively all turns occur roughly at the same time and their mechanics are resolved at the end of the round. Therefore any boosts earned or advantages created are unavailable until the following round. Any action taken by intruders that would draw attention fills the Sisyphus track by one. Some examples include making noise, moving around with lights, or a single round of combat. The guardian will interrupt whatever the party is doing once the track is filled.

A thin shimmering splits the distance in an instant, catching Markus full in the chest. The cartographer tumbles over backwards into the shallow water.

Fiffin

Fiffin

You have discovered the dungeon core, its chamber fully lit by summoned magelight. The guardian's attention is elsewhere and he has yet to notice you.

Markus carries vials of Murena PoisonBrewed from the poisonous flesh of a serpentlike fish. Not effective against giants, elementals, or undead. You have two free invokes on this aspect. and has Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have one free invoke on this aspect.. He suffers from Mental FatigueThis is a minor consequence from the psychic attack of smoke mephits. I have one free invoke on this aspect. It lasts for one full scene after treatment..
Myria is Sharp EyedYour eyes are adjusting to the cavern gloom. You have one free invoke on this aspect. and has a pouch of Blinding PowderA pouch tightly bound with cord, fit to burst. Filled with powdered glass, sand, or even metal shavings, it can be slung at your enemy. You have one free invoke on this aspect.. She also Robbed a MerchantYou roughed up a crooked merchant and stole his goods. He totally had it coming, but you'll still have to lie low for a while. I have one free invoke on this aspect. It lasts for one full quest after The Beating Heart. back in the market.
Olenna has a dingy bottle labeled Universal Solvent"Dissolves any adhesive, softening even the hardest Materials!"

Vahn has seen Spirit VisionsVahn's farsight has granted him vague and blurred visions of the gemstone mines. You have one free invoke on this aspect. but Aku Demands TributeYour mischievous patron desires sparkling tribute befitting its status. I have one free invoke on this aspect. in return.

+4 Athletics, Lore, Will
+1 Anything Else

Relentless Training
Mephit Summoner

Counterspell: Once per quest, I can force a single magical action to fail without a roll. This does not apply to rituals and spells that take time to cast.
Escape Plan: Once per quest, if I would get taken out, I can spend a fate point to concede instead.

Vahn
Markus
Olenna
Dungeon Core
Sisyphus

❤️❤️/❤️❤️/❤️🖤/🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤🖤🖤
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤

Narratively all turns occur roughly at the same time and their mechanics are resolved at the end of the round. Therefore any boosts earned or advantages created are unavailable until the following round. Any action taken by intruders that would draw attention fills the Sisyphus track by one. Some examples include making noise, moving around with lights, or a single round of combat. The guardian will interrupt whatever the party is doing once the track is filled.

zuzu.png.789986aa303479176a40006ae2159679.pngOne of the cultists falls to the arrows - his vessel is dashed against the stones, its contents flowing into the water. Their leader narrows his eyes and makes a long slicing motion with one arm towards Markus, before returning his attention to deflecting Myria's whirling bladestorm.

A thin shimmering splits the distance in an instant, catching the cartographer full in the chest. He tumbles over backwards into the shallow water.

Fiffin

Fiffin

+4 Athletics, Lore, Will
+1 Anything Else

Relentless Training
Mephit Summoner

Vahn
Markus
Olenna
Dungeon Core
Sisyphus

❤️❤️/❤️❤️/❤️🖤/🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤🖤🖤
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤

zuzu.png.789986aa303479176a40006ae2159679.pngOne of the cultists falls to the arrows - his vessel is dashed against the stones, its contents flowing into the water. Their leader narrows his eyes and makes a long slicing motion with one arm towards Markus, before returning his attention to deflecting Myria's whirling bladestorm.

A thin shimmering splits the distance. It catches the cartographer full in the chest, and he tumbles over backwards into the shallow water.

Fiffin

Fiffin

+4 Athletics, Lore, Will
+1 Anything Else

Relentless Training
Mephit Summoner

Vahn
Markus
Olenna
Dungeon Core
Sisyphus

❤️❤️/❤️❤️/❤️🖤/🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤🖤🖤
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤

zuzu.png.789986aa303479176a40006ae2159679.pngOne of the cultists falls to the arrows, and his vessel is dashed against the stones, its contents flowing into the water. Their leader narrows his eyes and makes a long slicing motion with one arm towards Markus, before returning his attention to deflecting Myria's whirling bladestorm.