Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Special request regarding Wrathful Creature.
I understand the concept behind it. The template is what makes us corrupted. BUT hear me out. I can dig all the abilities you gain, what if we can adjust the ability score bonus to other stats, instead of just STR and Con. Maybe allow us to use 10 bonus stats wherever we want without point buy penalty. (Nothing beyond the +6 to one stat that is available in the template)
Some corrupted are wise beyond their years, or cunning, or maybe one corrupted is alluring using his/her whatever exotic charms.

Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +6, Con +4.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

I understand the concept behind it. The template is what makes us corrupted. BUT hear me out. I can dig all the abilities you gain, what if we can adjust the ability score bonus to other stats, instead of just STR and Con. Maybe allow us to use 10 bonus stats wherever we want without point buy penalty.
Some corrupted are wise beyond their years, or cunning, or maybe one corrupted is alluring using his/her whatever exotic charms.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

I understand the concept behind it. The template is what makes us corrupted. BUT hear me out. I can dig all the abilities you gain, what if we can adjust the ability score bonus to other stats, instead of just STR and Con. Maybe allow us to use 10 bonus stats wherever we want without point buy penalty.
Maybe some corrupted are wise beyond their years, or cunning, or maybe one corrupted is alluring using his/her whatever exotic charms.