Edit History

The Foiler

The Foiler

@Eborne1 as I understand it, to clarify (maybe): for the remainder of this combat, only the second shot is taken at -2.

The general rule, and in all cases going forward, is that Extra Shot gives you a second shot but imposes a -2 penalty to both, so -2/-2 as a standard attack action, and further modified by TWF to give you a third attack, which I guess means penalties of -4/-4/-4 if you have the feat?

The Foiler

The Foiler

to clarify: for the remainder of this combat, only the second shot is taken at -2. The general rule, and in all cases going forward, is that Extra Shot gives you a second shot but imposes a -2 penalty to both, so -2/-2 as a standard attack action, and further modified by TWF to give you a third attack, which I guess is -4/-4/-4 if you have the feat?

Far in the future, but if/when we all hit level 6, we'll be at +6/+1, so Extra Shot with iterative attacks will be +4/+4/-1/-1 and so on, not counting ability bonuses and whatnot

The Foiler

The Foiler

to clarify: for the remainder of this combat, only the second shot is taken at -2. The general rule, and in all cases going forward, is that Extra Shot gives you a second shot but imposes a -2 penalty to both.

Far in the future, but if/when we all hit level 6, we'll be at +6/+1, so Extra Shot with iterative attacks will be +4/+4/-1/-1 and so on, not counting ability bonuses and whatnot