Edit History

Sir Lazeabout

Sir Lazeabout

Jane glares at Akhtar.

"You do realise that I hate nothing so much as caution?" she complains. "Okay, okay, fine. I'm not sure I have any insights, but if you want to..."

At that point Fiona turns back up to drop two more recruits to their cause (whatever cause that is - Jane still isn't entirely sure) in their lap.

"Hey, wait a sec..." she protests, but the Amberite is already gone. Jane sighs. She supposes that she can respect a woman on the go, but it'd be nice if she got to be one instead of being put in the time-out booth.

She manages a tired grin at the newcomers.

"Hi," she says. "I'm Jane. I'd fill you in about what I know, but mostly I don't know very much. Apparently there are endless worlds out there and you can go to them or yank things from them, and also apparently in some worlds there's demons, which is kind of a hassle. So, how're you dealing with all of this so far?"

Sir Lazeabout

Sir Lazeabout

Jane glares at Akhtar.

"You do realise that I hate nothing so much as caution?" she complains. "Okay, okay, fine. I'm not sure I have any insights, but if you want to..."

At that point Fiona turns back up to drop two more recruits to their cause (whatever cause that is - Jane still isn't entirely sure) in their lap.

"Hey, wait a sec..." she protest, but the Amberite is already gone. Jane sighs. She supposes that she can respect a woman on the go, but it'd be nice if she got to be one instead of being put in the time-out booth.

She manages a tired grin at the newcomers.

"Hi," she says. "I'm Jane. I'd fill you in about what I know, but mostly I don't know very much. Apparently there are endless worlds out there and you can go to them or yank things from them, and also apparently in some worlds there's demons, which is kind of a hassle. So, how're you dealing with all of this so far?"