Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

I have some questions! Is the Captain and the Crew seen as a party or as You and then us?

Because as far as i was aware,Deacon had an encounter with is, as did Willow and Xedig...Willow and Xedig are no longer here to collect any reward,unless Captain has something that could save retrieve them from the black ball encounter or we are just using it to rid ourselves of now dormant npc's.

But since the creature was i presume killed...Does Deacon and the rest of the Crew get xp for the surviving the encounter when we all could've been at risk,but survived..

Interesting point was Deacon,Willow and Xedig went... glad Kara didnt for whatever reason,but also where was our Head of Security Ozen when crap went down.?

Just throwing that out there,for you or your Gm whoever ran the encounter....

cheezal

cheezal

I have some questions! Is the Captain and the Crew seen as a party or as You and then us?

Because as far as i was aware,Deacon had an encounter with is, as did Willow and Xedig...Willow and Xedig are no longer here to collect any reward,unless Captain has something that could save retrieve them from the black ball encounter or we are just using it to rid ourselves of now dormant npc's.

But since the creature was i presume killed...Does Deacon and the rest of the Crew get xp for the surviving the encounter when we all could've been at risk,but survived..

Interesting point was Deacon,Willow and Xedig went... glad Kara didnt for whatever reason,but also where was our Head of Security Ozen when crap went down.?

Just throwing that out there,for you or your Gm whoever ran the encounter....

On 2/18/2023 at 11:25 PM, cheezal said:

Show this

This is a general test of the Spoiler feature

LeadershipContent...