Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Just like to point out two points.

Kartesh looks at the Captain...and thinks "Captain! do we know these people well enough to fully trust them?"

"Do you know if they have the ability to read minds,and if they can't have you read theirs to see what you can learn about them?"

To which the Captain replied..

Capt scuffs " my dear Kar Tesh when did i make you believe i can mind read? I deal with the dead not the living. As for enough scatch that 80k pays the other crew for month so none of you are making anything yet. We wont know the tech until meet them right? We should move 30 min out drop the ring and come back incase of trouble. Does mean u cant just jump out immediately though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to my couple of points...

Kartesh didnt Say a thing audibly,as  it says He thinks and the conversation he said.. so he was projecting his mind so that the Captain could read his mind..

But i did it at the time,when our guests were either not yet there,or on their way up and so that even if they did get there before he had finished,unless they could read minds themselves,it wouldn't be detected.

Now what i find then funny is the Captain says paraphrasing! Kartesh! what makes you believe i can mind read..

If they were present,unless they can read minds..suddenly they see the Captain respond to no one even speaking saying "what makes you believe i can mind read.", which by that very comment shows he can.. or is a nut job and just randomly says stuff that makes no sense..

So you tell me how you want to play that out? Tell me if they were in our presence when it was said or not? and then we can continue.

cheezal

cheezal

Just like to point out two points.

Kartesh looks at the Captain...and thinks "Captain! do we know these people well enough to fully trust them?"

"Do you know if they have the ability to read minds,and if they can't have you read theirs to see what you can learn about them?"