Edit History

TheObsoleteMan

TheObsoleteMan

Sounds good!

As for the mechanics, I've currently got the following hashed out:

Stats: Edge 2, Heart 2, Iron 1, Shadow 1, Wits 3

Assets - Herbalist (Path), Long-arm (Combat), Loyalist (Path)

Bonds: Rhosgobel

Still need to decide on two more bonds, as well as her background Vow. I was thinking either someone from Rhosgobel (such as Radagast) or Tyrant's Hill would make sense (I could develop their relationship before or during gameplay), but the third Bond eludes me.

I have a vague idea about her background Vow being to discover the fate of the other Rangers who were taken prisoner (maybe they disappeared, one by one, while imprisoned?), but not sure if that's an "epic" enough quest or not.

Suggestions more than welcome!

TheObsoleteMan

TheObsoleteMan

Sounds good!

Still need to decide on two more bonds, as well as her background Vow. I was thinking either someone from Rhosgobel or Tyrant's Hill would make sense (I could develop their relationship before or during gameplay), but the third Bond eludes me.

I have a vague idea about her background Vow being to discover the fate of the other Rangers who were taken prisoner (maybe they disappeared, one by one, while imprisoned?), but not sure if that's an "epic" enough quest or not.

TheObsoleteMan

TheObsoleteMan

Sounds good!

Still need to decide on two more bonds, as well as her background vow. I was thinking either someone from Rhosgobel or Tyrant's Hill would make sense (I could develop their relationship before or during gameplay), but the third eludes me.

I have a vague idea about her background vow being to discover the fate of the other Rangers who were taken prisoner (maybe they disappeared, one by one, while imprisoned?), but not sure if that's an "epic" enough quest or not.

TheObsoleteMan

TheObsoleteMan

Sounds good!

Still need to decide on two more bonds, as well as her background vow. I was thinking either someone from Rhosgobel or Tyrant's Hill would make sense (I could develop their relationship before or during gameplay), but the third eludes me.

I have a vague idea about her background vow being to discover the fate of the other Rangers who were taken prisoner (maybe they disappeared, one by one, while imprisoned?), but not sure if that's an "epic" enough quest or not.