Edit History

Excior

Excior

2 hours ago, Dixi said:

To be fair, so did others. We all were giving up stuff and for the same reason. We exchanged quite a lot of weapons. "Doing other things" were also for the benefit of the group, not personal gains. 

I agree with Draidden here, items go to the one, who can use them. If a weapon is used - it's a weapon, but if it's not in use - it's a kind of commodity. For the sale and splitting the money.

Interesting idea about Moan's armour. So far it did not show any tendency to shrink and DM said we need an armourer. No reason not to try, though.

Also, did I imagine that someone tried the potion and it left an impression to be the potion of healing? Could be in another game.

I remember the GM said that the dwarf might be able to identify it but  I do not remember if he ever did ( I think it was the Dwarf) 

lets just sell off everything and split the gold and buy our equipment from that.

Excior

Excior

2 hours ago, Dixi said:

To be fair, so did others. We all were giving up stuff and for the same reason. We exchanged quite a lot of weapons. "Doing other things" were also for the benefit of the group, not personal gains. 

I agree with Draidden here, items go to the one, who can use them. If a weapon is used - it's a weapon, but if it's not in use - it's a kind of commodity. For the sale and splitting the money.

Interesting idea about Moan's armour. So far it did not show any tendency to shrink and DM said we need an armourer. No reason not to try, though.

Also, did I imagine that someone tried the potion and it left an impression to be the potion of healing? Could be in another game.

I remember the GM said that the dwarf might be able to identify it but  I do not remember if he ever did ( I think it was the Dwarf)