OOC

SMARTAgentKC

I've found something interesting on the net. For every d20 roll, not just for combat, if the check's result is:

• Nat 1: failure, and ...
  • between: failure
  • DC-1: failure, but ...
  • DC: success, but ...
  • between: success
  • Nat 20: success, and ...

Is it ok if we use this in your game?

uh hmm... we can try it out but I kinda want to take out the DC-1 failure but clause, and the DC success but clause. If it makes the DC then it good period if it misses and it's not a natural one then that just a failure period.

But clauses give me a rash on the behind

🙂 Then I suppose we shouldn't press this. Never used this anyway, it was a quick idea to try if you like it.

(By the way, "failure, but ..." means something positive alleviating the failure.)

Realistically, it depends I check daily and try to keep track of when it's my turn so I don't hold things up but I work a full time graveyard shift with no computer access for posting (as it is I’m writing this on a phone which is difficult)

My usual goal is once a week for games I host, and within 72 hours of knowing when it's my turn to post. I'll have something up in a few hours for this and I'll try and be able to post every other day so not to keep you waiting

Yep, still standing, as long as it uses D&D fifth edition for its core gameplay rules as that's the only system I really know how to run.

I'm open to any homebrew you want to use as long as long as I can see a webpage or pdf with the data on it. I also have access to a database with official 5e stuff and most unearthed arcana.

Ok, I'll have a look around, but mostly along the line of mystic + bodyguard. The mystic will be either an occultist or a psion, both from KibblesTasty's, the warrior maybe a warlord, but maybe not.

Do you have any preferences from among Viking, jungle tribal, Indian or Celtic/Britannica?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've had some rough hitches in my life, but things are smoothing out a little.

I hope to get a game post on Sunday.

I think we should put me as a player on hold until I have more time and energy.

• 2 weeks later...