Edit History

Gspawn

Gspawn

Lykos now in the presence of the thing tries his best to get out of the way of a hell of a hay maker coming at him. Failing to send dodge his punch he takes it to the chin and the thing now realizes how tough his dinsoaur hide skin in toughness is to take a punch from you

Doom Pool: 1d12+1d8+1d6

Okay we have Been 12 D10 (Your bonus I rolled witch you guys keep forgetting complication bonus. Ill have to underline/Bold it for the future) vs Lykos.... 12 D8... (I believe this will be an edit to double check who wins ties. I think The thing wins at his damage to Lykos being a d8 Physical stress) But I will double check. Yeah its there. Just reduction of effect dice so yeah)

Gspawn

Gspawn

Lykos now in the presence of the thing tries his best to get out of the way of a hell of a hay maker coming at him

Okay we have Been 12 D10 (Your bonus I rolled witch you guys keep forgetting complication bonus. Ill have to underline/Bold it for the future) vs Lykos.... 12 D8... (I believe this will be an edit to double check who wins ties. I think The thing wins at his damage to Lykos being a d8 Physical stress) But I will double check)

Gspawn

Gspawn

Lykos now in the presence of the thing tries his best to get out of the way of a hell of a hay maker coming at him

OKay we have Been 11 D12 vs Lykos....