Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.70354e8b19026ec5a043318a1205b334.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 7, XP: 3

Peter was swinging around 'triumphantly' thinking 'Big Ben' would have clobbered Lycos into next week (he also liked the name 'Ben'). When he swung back around and saw Lycos still standing, though with a few lumps and some cable to add to Spidey's webbing, to further complicate Sauron's maneuvers. The ole chap wasn't looking too well. Peter decides to swing down and see if his spider-strength might be able to finish him off, considering he'd been clobbered by Ben and hacked by Logan.

Spiderman swings down, building momentum and tries to land a good one, right in the kisser. "Here's lookin' at you kid."

I don't know how the 'advanced grapple' works so I'll just roll Spidey's grapple and let you lot figure it out (as you always do).

That looks like a 15, at a d12

Oh yeah, and a Plot Point for me and boosting up the DOOM Pool

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 7, XP: 3

Peter was swinging around 'triumphantly' thinking 'Big Ben' would have clobbered Lycos into next week (he also liked the name 'Ben'). When he swung back around and saw Lycos still standing, though with a few lumps and some cable to add to Spidey's webbing, to further complicate Sauron's maneuvers. The ole chap wasn't looking too well. Peter decides to swing down and see if his spider-strength might be able to finish him off, considering he'd been clobbered by Ben and hacked by Logan.

Spiderman swings down, building momentum and tries to land a good one, right in the kisser. "Here's lookin' at you kid."

I don't know how the 'advanced grapple' works so I'll just roll Spidey's grapple and let you lot figure it out (as you always do).

That looks like a 15, at a d12

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 6, XP: 3

Peter was swinging around 'triumphantly' thinking 'Big Ben' would have clobbered Lycos into next week (he also liked the name 'Ben'). When he swung back around and saw Lycos still standing, though with a few lumps and some cable to add to Spidey's webbing, to further complicate Sauron's maneuvers. The ole chap wasn't looking too well.