Edit History

Gspawn

Gspawn

(Lykos defense vs. Spiderman )

Dodging from three people was bad but now to add insult to injury the wise cracker of the group decided to swing in and attack with what we call a web swing kick and its not a good thing for Sauron.... Cause lets face it. Him trying to dodge a fast character never ends well.

Spider-man gets 1 PP and I feel the doom pool and we have fun)

Doom Pool: 1d10+2d8

Spider-man 16 D10 Vs. Lykos 8 D10 ... ewwww..... Hmmm I guess at this point cause I have two coices, go another 2 rounds of Lykos try to do something or take knock out cause doom pool will not be willing to save Lykos that is for sure..... Hmm Ill edit in the morning. come to descision.

Spider-man Catches Lykos's flank and suprised him with his own uppercut with then more webbing to add to the complication to a point Lykos not only cannot get free but his addicted nature tries to roll over to Logan and attempt to steal more from him. It was not until the power wears off like a soda drinker losing caffine he shrinks back to his human form as the webs constrict tighter. Leaving Lykos helpless and at the heroes mercy

BATTLE OVER!

Gspawn

Gspawn

Dodging from three people was bad but now to add insult to injury the wise cracker of the group decided to swing in and attack with what we call a web swing kick and its not a good thing for Sauron.... Cause lets face it. Him trying to dodge a fast character never ends well.

Spider-man 16 D10 Vs. Lykos ... ewwww..... Hmmm I guess at this point cause I have two coices, go another 2 rounds of Lykos try to do something or take knock out cause doom pool will not be willing to save Lykos that is for sure..... Hmm Ill edit in the morning. come to descision

Gspawn

Gspawn

Spider-man 16 D10 Vs. Lykos ...

Gspawn

Gspawn

Dodging from three people was bad but now to add insult to injury the wise cracker of the group decided to swing in and attack with what we call a web swing kick and its not a good thing for Sauron.... Cause lets face it. Him trying to dodge a fast character never ends well