Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck
Untitled_Artworkcopy.jpg.3a453d429e35af459f8b1f395c801882.jpg

He wondered what poor Hobbit had lost himself in the mountains. Some of the older, more queer folk would slip out of the Shire now and again. And Bree had its fair share of travelers. He looked up at Dahr-Ol.

“Brave, indeed! Are you sure it was not a skinny Dwarf?” Cecil said before muttering, “The mountains are no place for Hobbits. No place for anyone with any sense.”

As Lachiel spoke of her people, he looked to woods East and imagined a canopy of Elven eyes staring down at them. That an evil could haunt such fair folk was a strange thought.

Then Radagast spoke. 

“Gandalf! You say, Gandalf? Old man, pointy hat? He visits the Shire, you know. Always on about his little toys from the mountain.” With that, he relaxed and thought a moment. “I will join your company. I cannot promise more than I have. But what I have, I can promise.” 

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

He wondered what poor Hobbit had lost himself in the mountains. Some of the older, more queer folk would slip out of the Shire now and again. And Bree had its fair share of travelers. He looked up at Dahr-Ol.

“Brave, indeed! Are you sure it was not a skinny Dwarf?” Cecil said before muttering, “The mountains are no place for hobbits. No place for anyone with any sense.”

As Lachiel spoke of her people, he looked to woods East and imagined a canopy of Elven eyes staring down at them. That an evil could haunt such fair folk was a strange thought.

Then Radagast spoke. 

“Gandalf! You say, Gandalf? Old man, pointy hat? He visits the Shire, you know. Always on about his little toys from the mountain.” With that, he relaxed and thought a moment. “I will join your company. I cannot promise more than I have. But what I have, I can promise.” 

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

“Brave, indeed! Are you sure it was not a skinny dwarf?” Cecil said before muttering, “The mountains are no place for hobbits. No place for anyone with any sense.”

Then Radagast spoke.