Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck
Untitled_Artworkcopy.jpg.3a453d429e35af459f8b1f395c801882.jpg

More familiar names… yes… There was a Bracegirdle or three living in Hardbottle. His mother use to say talking to them was like talking to the soft side of a pillow (and just as well). But to hear first of Gandalf and then of Hobbits chipped away at the distance of his journey until he could just about imagine a raucous dinner spread at one end. Nevermind the goblins and monsters, whom in the moment were only passing, wretched thoughts. He could scarcely imagine a Bracegirdle being so lively.

Then one of the men mentioned Dindy. “Well I’ll be… Dindy, you flat-footed bugger! That rascal! He told his father, you know - he told his father he was going fishing across the North Farthing and never came back. I cannot one one moment believe…” He smile grew wider, bouncing smoke up and down.

In that moment, Radagast’s words caught up with him and he sank into stillness and said no more. Something prevented him from inquiring further on their fates and the East widened again before him and became cold. He was back amongst strangers. He nodded to Radagast and Tarric and with some strangeness moved to the peripheral.

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

More familiar names… yes… There was a Bracegirdle or three living in Hardbottle. His mother use to say talking to them was like talking to the soft side of a pillow (and just as well). But to hear first of Gandalf and then of local Hobbits chipped away at the distance of his journey until he could just about imagine a raucous dinner spread at one end. Nevermind the goblins and monsters, whom in the moment were only passing, wretched thoughts. He could scarcely imagine a Bracegirdle being so lively.

Then one of the men mentioned Dindy. “Well I’ll be… Dindy, you flat-footed bugger! That rascal! He told his father, you know - he told his father he was going fishing across the North Farthing and never came back. I cannot one one moment believe…” He smile grew wider, bouncing smoke up and down.

In that moment, Radagast’s words caught up with him and he sank into stillness and said no more. Something prevented him from inquiring further on their fates and the East widened again before him and became cold. He was back amongst strangers. He nodded to Radagast and Tarric and with some strangeness moved to the peripheral.

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

More familiar names… yes… There was a Bracegirdle or three living in Hardbottle. His mother use to say talking to them was like talking to the soft side of a pillow (and just as well). But to hear first of Gandalf and then of local Hobbits chipped away at the distance of his journey until he could just about imagine a raucous dinner spread at one end. Nevermind the goblins and monsters, whom in the moment were only passing, wretched thoughts. He could scarcely imagine a Bracegirdle being so lively.

Then one of the men mentioned Dindy. “Well I’ll be… Dindy, you flat-footed bugger! That rascal! He told his father, you know - he told his father he was going fishing across the North Farthing and never came back. I cannot one one moment believe…” He smile grew wider, bouncing smoke up and down in laughter.